Old Games

MsSportsGuy

I've posted this before but I have found a few old LV games posted on YouTube and have taken to watching them from time to time. I have on the 2000 Lady Vol/UConn match up in Storrs. That was a loaded UConn team that won the NCAA title later that year. This was only a few games after Lawson took over as point guard from Clement.

Overall an excellent game plan by the LVs. I also forgot how good Sue Bird really was and how she was the difference between the two teams and would be for her career.

Those were great battles between us and Huskies.... love to watch the replays in many ways this was the golden rivalry

Is there anywhere to view or purchase full games from more recent seasons? 2014 or 2015 for instance?

All I can find on YouTube is highlights.

I just deleted all the LV bball games I had recorded from last year. Got tired of seeing Middleton and Te'a and knowing how they've left us in the lurch for next year.

Deleted all the football games too and the WNBA championship game that Candace won last year.

I'm a serial deleter. lol

Reactions: 2 people
I just deleted all the LV bball games I had recorded from last year. Got tired of seeing Middleton and Te'a and knowing how they've left us in the lurch for next year.

Deleted all the football games too and the WNBA championship game that Candace won last year.

But g you have exquisite taste in programming!

i watch old games all the time n watching them i see what we have lacked for last yrs.if watch,watch bridgette gordon play n what attitude she played wth which makes her 1 of my all time fav. lady vols.

Reactions: 1 person

Haha I understand the pain. Still can't believe they won't be with us :(

(South Carolina... *screams*)

Trouble sleeping tonight so watched the 2001 UConn game in Knoxville. Gwen Jackson was everywhere and they pulled out a victory over a better team. Abrosimova was injured during this game and it's a shame she, like Catchings, couldn't finish her senior year.

Reactions: 1 person
Trouble sleeping tonight so watched the 2001 UConn game in Knoxville. Gwen Jackson was everywhere and they pulled out a victory over a better team. Abrosimova was injured during this game and it's a shame she, like Catchings, couldn't finish her senior year.

was at that game n yes gwen finally came out wth that game.

i wonder if current lady vol teams watch old lady vol games.they should watch how we used to dominate the boards.

VN Store

Back