LVJeff

Smallvol#1

MarchMatters
Jeff, please post and let us know you are OK. Your last post was 4/27, but Mikey noticed you show as active today.

I'm concerned, just want to know you are all right.

Reactions: 2 people
Jeff, please post and let us know you are OK. Your last post was 4/27, but Mikey noticed you show as active today.

I'm concerned, just want to know you are all right.

You don't have to go into details but is it just LVJeff's absence or do you have other information that has sparked some concern?

You don't have to go into details but is it just LVJeff's absence or do you have other information that has sparked some concern?

Nothing. I have had information before on posters, but none on Jeff. It's just he has been a regular poster and loves softball. He posted pretty much daily until 4/27, since then, nothing.🙁 It's worrisome.

Nothing. I have had information before on posters, but none on Jeff. It's just he has been a regular poster and loves softball. He posted pretty much daily until 4/27, since then, nothing.🙁 It's worrisome.

Yeah, hope he is okay. He was nice enough to give me tickets to the SR vs Arizona last year. It said he logged on today a couple of hours ago so hopefully he's just under the weather.

Last Activity: Yesterday 09:23 PM (June 4th) I guess he is just a lurker now --

Last Activity: Yesterday 09:23 PM (June 4th) I guess he is just a lurker now --

This just makes no sense. Jeff was always nice, helpful, considerate, you name it. He is not the type of person to go play least in sight when he knows others are worried about him.

If he wants to lurk, his business, but it doesn't seem like the Jeff we know to not just post a "Bye, I'm out of here." so people don't worry.

This just makes no sense. Jeff was always nice, helpful, considerate, you name it. He is not the type of person to go play least in sight when he knows others are worried about him.

If he wants to lurk, his business, but it doesn't seem like the Jeff we know to not just post a "Bye, I'm out of here." so people don't worry.
Did you ever consider that he may be serving a suspension or something like that? He can lurk but not post if Freak sent him to the locker room to cool off.

Did you ever consider that he may be serving a suspension or something like that? He can lurk but not post if Freak sent him to the locker room to cool off.

No. I never considered that. Not LVJeff...would almost be like suspending Cannon or Gmule😱😱. Some things I can't fathom. Anything can happen...I guess :blink:.

No. I never considered that. Not LVJeff...would almost be like suspending Cannon or Gmule😱😱. Some things I can't fathom. Anything can happen...I guess :blink:.

I don't know nothing but the LVJeff I know from here would not get in that predicament.:loco::loco:

I've been suspended b 4. Freak is so mean... lol

A nice guy like me? Just so hard to believe..

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back