Life may be short

governmentmule

as always Go Lady Vols :clapping:
I thought I'd let my friends know in my favorite forum,that life isn't looking good,to be blunt I've been diagnosed with cancer

I'm not sure how it is going to go,i've been told that it has been found early,but I'm fighting with my insurance company right now,to get stuff done

so it beats the hell out of me,ya'll piss me off and are my friends at the same time,that does makes us all fans of the Lady Vols

this is the reason I've been a bit slow about getting stuff posted lately,life is sucking,but who knows.I'm hoping to make CHW's team make the opening of next season,hopefully,with some help from my friends,you know who you are

as I all ways say,Go Lady Vols :clapping:

Reactions: 33 people
I thought I'd let my friends know in my favorite forum,that life isn't looking good,to be blunt I've been diagnosed with cancer

I'm not sure how it is going to go,i've been told that it has been found early,but I'm fighting with my insurance company right now,to get stuff done

so it beats the hell out of me,ya'll piss me off and are my friends at the same time,that does makes us all fans of the Lady Vols

this is the reason I've been a bit slow about getting stuff posted lately,life is sucking,but who knows.I'm hoping to make CHW's team make the opening of next season,hopefully,with some help from my friends,you know who you are

Right back at you and you will be in my prayers daily.

Reactions: 4 people
thanks yankee

if I can't ,keep the game threads going :)

I'm assuming I can

as all ways Go Lady Vols :clapping:

Reactions: 3 people

So sorry to hear this 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼 Your way. Glad they caught it early.

Pulling for you, mule. You know I'm behind you 100% and I know a lot of others are too.

Next Lady Vol season we'll go to a game together and pull for the Ladys. K?

🙏🙏💕💕

I pray for your recovery and I appreciate all of your enlightening posts. You are a class act that I have never had the pleasure of meeting in person.

Godspeed with your recovery. Put an absolute arse whippin on that cancer ya hear now!

Reactions: 2 people

I'm very sorry to hear you're going through this, but I believe with your attitude, strength, and above all, prayer, you will prevail! Let's plan to meet at the opener! 😊💙🍊

Gvernmentmule, you were always a solid poster--and you will be for many years to come. I can honestly say I've known several people who have beaten those cancer odds. The resources today are incredible--not like the old days. Hang in there.

Pulling for you, mule. You know I'm behind you 100% and I know a lot of others are too.

Next Lady Vol season we'll go to a game together and pull for the Ladys. K?

🙏🙏💕💕

life may be short,but I will make a game,I hope,I should of last year

Gvernmentmule, you were always a solid poster--and you will be for many years to come. I can honestly say I've known several people who have beaten those cancer odds. The resources today are incredible--not like the old days. Hang in there.

I know,but facing my mortality sucks,it does have me freaked out

Try a not for profit hospital in your area -- they wont be so bent on getting the money and wont refuse treatment -- hang in there I enjoy your game threads

I have to go to UT Med.because of arthritis in my neck,to get stuff done,it cost a butt load,so I'm fighting with my insurance company

before the radiation starts

life sucks

Reactions: 1 person
life...I love it to death, but, it's never fair...wished I could do something, but I can't...hang in there and thanks for doing what you have done on this site...hey, guess what...it ain't over till it's over...:pepper::no::thumbsup::clapping::cray::salute:...and, as always...

GO LADY VOLS!

I know its a shock to get that news, but keep your chin up. In 2001 I was diagnosed with kidney cancer and they didn't catch it early. I was stage 4 and had a kidney removed. Figured I had to get my affairs in order pronto.

Well, here it is 16 years later and I'm still able to do everything I could do in 2001. (My wife just reminded me that's not quite true). Here I am enjoying my grand sons playing baseball with great skill when I first thought I'd never even know if I would have grand children.

Doctors have made great strides in keeping people with cancer alive with new drugs and treatment options. Just make sure you have a quality doctor and hospital.

The fear and dread you are now experiencing will fade as you get use to the diagnosis, have treatments. Just carry on. Don't cancel your Lady Vol season tickets. You will live to use them. Renew your driver's license for the maximum allowable time. Believe me, it won't be long before you're not even thinking about the cancer diagnosis.

Reactions: 8 people
i know its a shock to get that news, but keep your chin up. In 2001 i was diagnosed with kidney cancer and they didn't catch it early. I was stage 4 and had a kidney removed. Figured i had to get my affairs in order pronto.

Well, here it is 16 years later and i'm still able to do everything i could do in 2001. (my wife just reminded me that's not quite true). Here i am enjoying my grand sons playing baseball with great skill when i first thought i'd never even know if i would have grand children.

Doctors have made great strides in keeping people with cancer alive with new drugs and treatment options. Just make sure you have a quality doctor and hospital.

The fear and dread you are now experiencing will fade as you get use to the diagnosis, have treatments. Just carry on. Don't cancel your lady vol season tickets. You will live to use them. Renew your driver's license for the maximum allowable time. Believe me, it won't be long before you're not even thinking about the cancer diagnosis.

this!!!

VN Store

Back