NCAA Super Regionals hosted by the Lady Vols Softball Team

governmentmule

as always Go Lady Vols :clapping:
Reactions: 4 people
Watching Awbarn I wonder why Carlson did not start? Wish them and sunnners could someway both lose!

DAyJWogXUAATYFA.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Lockman hitting eighth need a big night out of her she hasn't had a hit in month. Hopefully she has been practicing.

I wish Ralph would try Holcomb then Leach because she can smack the ball and Holcomb is a slapper only.

I wish Ralph would try Holcomb then Leach because she can smack the ball and Holcomb is a slapper only.

I didn't think this idea was feasible when I first heard it--maybe you suggested it. But there is logic to it: Holcomb would certainly be the leadoff hitter on a lot of (good) teams. Leach IS an outstanding leadoff hitter--but she can hit swinging away a little better than Holcomb, I think. Might be worth trying--but I doubt the idea would be entertained by the Weeklys until the off-season, if then. I don't think Holcomb has nearly as many walks as Leach. I'm not sure if that's because of where she's hit in the lineup or what. She's been playing well, however.

I see it is Bearden rather than McSwain. Probably the right move--let's hope so!

throw nothing but strikes, let your defense work. change speeds,

hit the dern ball, Geer

just throw vidales low and outside. Whatever you do, keep the ball down with her. But that is true of everybody!

VN Store

Back