Cancun Challenge Schedule

Cool, can't wait for this season!! I'm guessing they still will get carson newman for the exhibition?

the picture of the basketball floor and the sitting arrangement are not the best for players or fans. If I'm the coach I would stress NOT diving for loose balls going of bounds. I wonder what the perks and guarantees are for the teams that attend.

and a trivia tongue twister pronounce the names of the North Dakota women's coaches
Dawn Plitzuweit Head Coach
Assistant Coach
Kayla Tetschlag

Reactions: 1 person
Having done my due diligence ,I will book my trip in the next 7 days.As an aside the lady who makes the reservations ( Sarah Sullivan,Triple Crown Sports ) ,said that fully half of the fans inquiring about this Tourney were Lady Vol fans.

Of those who decide to go that frequent this board and read this post,please let me know and we will strike up a conversation and meet on site .

Having done my due diligence ,I will book my trip in the next 7 days.As an aside the lady who makes the reservations ( Sarah Sullivan,Triple Crown Sports ) ,said that fully half of the fans inquiring about this Tourney were Lady Vol fans.

Of those who decide to go that frequent this board and read this post,please let me know and we will strike up a conversation and meet on site .

What does the total package cost? Tickets, hotel, flight. Thought asking you would be easier than doing my own due diligence😋. Thanks.

Flying out of atlanta, looks like 2 adults roundtrip nonstop on delta is about 620. The gold package for a double room is 1190 per adult. This is for four nights. Additional nights are extra. Meals and booze included in price. Id love to go, but im not so sure cancun is all that safe..

What does the total package cost? Tickets, hotel, flight. Thought asking you would be easier than doing my own due diligence��. Thanks.

There are different packages available ie ,Gold and Diamond.I selected the Gold package which will cost $ 2380 for lodging ( 4 nights,two adults ).....food, beverages and "admisson" to all men's and women's tourney games also included.Airfare not included.....there are literally a 100 different flight selections for me departing from Washington ,DC costs ranging from $ 350 to $ 1600 ( non stop ).I can forward to you my email exchange with Sarah Sullivan if you would like ....it is very detailed in the info provided .

Last edited:
Flying out of atlanta, looks like 2 adults roundtrip nonstop on delta is about 620. The gold package for a double room is 1190 per adult. This is for four nights. Additional nights are extra. Meals and booze included in price. Id love to go, but im not so sure cancun is all that safe..

My grandson attends the University of Virginia and plays golf there and he went with a group of other UVA students on their Spring break about a month ago and indicated to me that it was perfectly safe .....I had the same concerns with his travelling and mine but after consulting with a number of folk who have visited there in the last year ( including my Daughter and her family of 4 ) ,I have stowed those concerns and taken the plunge.

There are different packages available ie ,Gold and Diamond.I selected the Gold package which will cost $ 2380 for lodging ( 4 nights,two adults ).....food, beverages and "admisson" to all men's and women's tourney games also included.Airfare not included.....there are literally a 100 different flight selections for me departing from Washington ,DC costs ranging from $ 350 to $ 1600 ( non stop ).I can forward to you my email exchange with Sarah Sullivan if you would like ....it is very detailed in the info provided .

Thanks, alexvol. Is the hotel and game site pretty much same location? Or do we need transportation to and from games? Let me check with TO and see what he thinks before trying to email.

(If gule will go I bet I can talk TO into it:dance2: you are paying for our room, right, gule?)

Thanks, alexvol. Is the hotel and game site pretty much same location? Or do we need transportation to and from games? Let me check with TO and see what he thinks before trying to email.

(If gule will go I bet I can talk TO into it:dance2: you are paying for our room, right, gule?)

I have the info email too. I believe everything takes place at the Hard Rock Resort. They turn a ballroom into a basketball court/stadium if I understood it correctly.

The games are in the same location as hotel ...it is part of hotel and less than 100 yards from any part of hotel complex.

No Te'a, No Gule

the season is now doomed.

gonna root for the UConn handbaggers

Last edited:
No Te'a, No Gule

the season is now doomed.

gonna root for the UConn handbaggers.

You do realize such a sentiment could condemn you to the deepest depths? Take a deep breath and say 100 times, "Go Lady Vols, Big Orange Country, T E double N E double S double E: TENN ES SEE!" You'll feel better:good!:.

Hang in there, T_V and I have your back:).

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back