which will be either

Game 4: No. 6 LSU vs. No. 11 Missouri | 7:30 p.m. | SEC Network

should be televised on the

SEC Network

you should be able to stream it here

http://www.espn.com/watch/

as all ways Go Lady Vols :clapping:

Reactions: 3 people
I admit bias! And I only watch some games but...

But damn, how do take 2 out of 3 on the road against #6/#4 and drop from 8 to 9? When 9 moves to 8. While #4 only drops to #6 and has basically same record and just lost head to head at home.

I think SEC is getting ripped in softball poll to keep them from hosting top 8 super regionals. Just wrong!

I wish they would sell single day tickets for this. No luck, have to buy the whole package. TV it is I guess unless I get lucky on CL.

All things considered, the Weeklys have done a super job with this team. They have a talent of making players live up to their clippings. I really believe that this team could possibly make it to Oklahoma City. Go Lady Vols!!!!

I wish they would sell single day tickets for this. No luck, have to buy the whole package. TV it is I guess unless I get lucky on CL.

They sold out the stadium by only selling the whole weekend, same as MSU did last year and LSU the year before. Other than grass berm tickets at LSU two years ago, I don't remember the last time single-session tickets were sold for the SEC softball tourney.

That's an SEC policy, not the host school.

I admit bias! And I only watch some games but...

But damn, how do take 2 out of 3 on the road against #6/#4 and drop from 8 to 9? When 9 moves to 8. While #4 only drops to #6 and has basically same record and just lost head to head at home.

I think SEC is getting ripped in softball poll to keep them from hosting top 8 super regionals. Just wrong!

Russian hacker fake news. The LVs are #1 !

Gregg is SEC player of the year

Arnold is SEC freshman of the year

Vines named 2nd team SEC

Moss named 2nd team SEC

Seggren named to all freshman team

Gregg is SEC player of the year

Arnold is SEC freshman of the year

Vines named 2nd team SEC

Moss named 2nd team SEC

Seggren named to all freshman team

is that all we got? time to fire Ralph... :eek:lol:

Leach should have made second team All SEC. Led the league in runs scored, I believe, and was 2nd or so on OB percentage. Much better numbers than Belans and couple of the other infielders on 2nd team. One of the most underrated players in the league.

They sold out the stadium by only selling the whole weekend, same as MSU did last year and LSU the year before. Other than grass berm tickets at LSU two years ago, I don't remember the last time single-session tickets were sold for the SEC softball tourney.

That's an SEC policy, not the host school.

That's cool. I just needed 8 seats and no way am I spending that when only one day can be utilized. The new bleachers are great btw. Everyone in our crew enjoyed sitting there.

Now selling single day tickets at the gate! Friday may be on after all. GO VOLS!

Lord that train brake noise was awful during the Bama-A&M game in the 8th. Looked like it impacted Show's rise ball that went wild.

VN Store

Back