Across Border Global Games Girls Basketball Showcase

Besti

Replay of the underclassmen and Senior games.

I think you'll recognize some of the players (Rennia Davis. KK, Massengill)and enjoy the enthusiastic Canadian announcers struggling with some of the names e.g. Delle Donne .

Also a chance to see Canadian Laeticia Amihere, impressive and agressive.

Rosters here: http://onpointbasketball.com/across-border-global-games-girls-basketball-showcase-may-6th-2017/

Access the games here:
https://www.facebook.com/RogersTVWR/

scroll down. The Seniors game comes up first. The image showing the girls in a line is the underclassmen game.

Reactions: 1 person
R. Davis has a sweet jump shot I know she had to lead that USA team in scoring while she tried to still remain a team player ... Encouraging signs

3 all stars games already and she hasn't made much of a presence. :(

R. Davis has a sweet jump shot I know she had to lead that USA team in scoring while she tried to still remain a team player ... Encouraging signs

I thought Rhyne Howard looked good and Jasmine doing ok. Hoop girls reevaluated rankings !

Jasmine 26--19
Rhyne Howard 38--33
Balogun 15--26
Cambridge 39--22

Ododa 1--3
Williams 2--1
Amira Collins 27---56

I saw some good things from different players.

Rennia Davis looks like she will be a good wing replacement after DD leaves. She is long, Athletic, and has a good stroke on her jumpshot.

Unique Thompson is a great pickup for Auburn as is Brooke Moore. It seems the SEC is really going to be competitive these next couple of years.

Bianca Jackson a SC commit received MVP after scoring 22 points. She is a great scorer and has a very high IQ. Once she learns how to play SC defense she is going to be very good.

Laeticia Amihere looks like a jewel recruit. 6'3" super athletic with guard skills. Other then Brunelle she stood out in the underclassmen game and will be a huge pickup for any team.

Overall I thought that their was a lot of good talent spread evenly in both teams.

Reactions: 2 people
I saw some good things from different players.

Rennia Davis looks like she will be a good wing replacement after DD leaves. She is long, Athletic, and has a good stroke on her jumpshot.

Unique Thompson is a great pickup for Auburn as is Brooke Moore. It seems the SEC is really going to be competitive these next couple of years.

Bianca Jackson a SC commit received MVP after scoring 22 points. She is a great scorer and has a very high IQ. Once she learns how to play SC defense she is going to be very good.

Laeticia Amihere looks like a jewel recruit. 6'3" super athletic with guard skills. Other then Brunelle she stood out in the underclassmen game and will be a huge pickup for any team.

Overall I thought that their was a lot of good talent spread evenly in both teams.

How many points did Rennia score? I looked on Twitter and it had her scoring like 11 but it look like she scored more than that to me !

How many points did Rennia score? I looked on Twitter and it had her scoring like 11 but it look like she scored more than that to me !

She had 11 points but was very active defensively and had 5 assists along with 6 rebounds.

She had 11 points but was very active defensively and had 5 assists along with 6 rebounds.

It felt like she was all over the place... I missed the 5 assists. She has a great all around game and Bianca Jackson is a baller. She will step into Gray/Davis role nicely. She will get playing time early. It was not a knock on her I just got thought R. Davis scored more.

Reactions: 1 person
It felt like she was all over the place... I missed the 5 assists. She has a great all around game and Bianca Jackson is a baller. She will step into Gray/Davis role nicely. She will get playing time early. It was not a knock on her I just got thought R. Davis scored more.

Yes I agree she was all over the place. I felt like I got a better understanding of her game than in the McDAA and JBC game. With Boothe, Walker and Patterson in those games I thought she couldn't showcase her game because those 3 always had the ball but I see now that she is a great talent!

I agree with you on Jackson stepping into the Gray/Davis role. She seems to have great shot mechanics and plays very smart with and without the ball. Her parents are the Men's and Women's basketball coaches at ASU so its clear that the game comes easy to her.

It's no harm done on the comment you made about Rennia :) I actually thought she scored more as well. I think it's safe to say she will be ready to hit the court next year as well and will be a great compliment to DD and Nared on the wing.

VN Store

Back