Evina Westbrook invited to U19 trials

CannonVol80

Evina Westbrook is one of Thirty-three of the nation’s top 19-and-under players who have accepted invitations to attend the 2017 USA Basketball Women’s U19 World Cup Team trials May 18-21 at the United States Olympic Training Center in Colorado Springs, Colorado. Invitations were issued by the USA Basketball Women’s Junior National Team Committee. Athletes eligible for this team must be 19 years old or younger (born on or after Jan. 1, 1998) and U.S. citizens.

Jim

Thanks. I suppose Annie Hayes could have been invited but didn't accept? I see Dana Evans is included...

I hope she doesn't attend. Injuries usually befall our Lady Vols during the off season. Think Jannah Tucker.

Reactions: 1 person
Thanks. I suppose Annie Hayes could have been invited but didn't accept? I see Dana Evans is included...

You're welcome ! From the two All star games I thought Annie out performed Dana Evans now I can see Dana getting hot when she is hitting from the he floor but Annie's defensive intensity was on display she just needs to get in the gym to hit shots that are jumpers

VN Store

Back