Our girl Tamika

Reactions: 1 person
:crazy:Tamika Catchings should be the head coach of the Lady Vols. She would have us back to where Pat Summit kept them. Warlick "ain't got"...so pay her and move on to a real coach...Tamika Catchings!!!!!!!
Zero coaching experience, but let's just try to get a dig in...another off topic responce by a negitive, uninformed, Nancy!

Good for you Catch!!

Reactions: 4 people
:crazy:Tamika Catchings should be the head coach of the Lady Vols. She would have us back to where Pat Summit kept them. Warlick "ain't got"...so pay her and move on to a real coach...Tamika Catchings!!!!!!!

How many times does it need to be stated that Catchings has said on multiple occasions she has no interest in coaching before it gets through people's heads?

Reactions: 3 people
Please, God, please let the wonderful Tamika Catchings and her husband, Parnell Smith, decide to have children and then -- hope I'm not asking for too much here! -- let them be quintuplets who all excel in basketball and on one glorious day toward the end of their brilliant high school years, sign to play for Tennessee and become, together, the first set of sisters to make up an entire starting lineup for the Tennessee Lady Vols.

Amen.

Reactions: 5 people
Please, God, please let the wonderful Tamika Catchings and her husband, Parnell Smith, decide to have children and then -- hope I'm not asking for too much here! -- let them be quintuplets who all excel in basketball and on one glorious day toward the end of their brilliant high school years, sign to play for Tennessee and become, together, the first set of sisters to make up an entire starting lineup for the Tennessee Lady Vols.

Amen.

Beautiful thought!
Amen
And let them all be 6ft3

I smile realizing she is now 37 - for those of you who watched this years McDonald game I remember watching the two Meeks for the first time and I listened to Pat remark before Fall practice that those who were participating in pick-up summer games remarked how good they were. (where has the time gone, although many good bb memories.

Reactions: 1 person
I remember watching her years ago, at midnight madness, snatching a rebound...I knew then, she was something special and still is...so much incredible knowledge and passion for the game to offer...glad she's a LVFL

VN Store

Back