Mariya Moore leaving Louisville!

One of these days some of these players are going to learn not to sign on to loaded rosters that always have 15 players and looking to get more. Waltz keeps his roster full all the time and then is always looking for players to leave so he can recruit more. Ohio State is another and SC has also been that way in the past.

One of these days some of these players are going to learn not to sign on to loaded rosters that always have 15 players and looking to get more. Waltz keeps his roster full all the time and then is always looking for players to leave so he can recruit more. Ohio State is another and SC has also been that way in the past.

And how many incoming transfers to UConn this year??

And how many incoming transfers to UConn this year??

UCONN had the least depth of any team I can think of this past season. They had a 1 person class in 2013, only two left from 2014 (plus Butler who transferred), 2 from 2015 and only 1 from 2016 who will see the court.

They really only had 7 players capable of playing this season. 6 of those players are back, plus they have 2 transfers coming in who should compete for time right away, and 4 freshmen who could compete for PT.

Next year will be a very different challenge for Geno if everyone is healthy since maintaining 10-11 kids who all think they deserve playing time is no easy task.

I hope Tennessee can pick up 1-2 of these transfers. Experience will be absolutely necessary for 2018-19 and beyond with the graduation of Diamond, Jaime and Mercedes. With just the four freshmen returning and Cooper, any experience in the transfer world will be quite helpful.

Reactions: 3 people
UCONN had the least depth of any team I can think of this past season. They had a 1 person class in 2013, only two left from 2014 (plus Butler who transferred), 2 from 2015 and only 1 from 2016 who will see the court.

They really only had 7 players capable of playing this season. 6 of those players are back, plus they have 2 transfers coming in who should compete for time right away, and 4 freshmen who could compete for PT.

Next year will be a very different challenge for Geno if everyone is healthy since maintaining 10-11 kids who all think they deserve playing time is no easy task.

I hope Tennessee can pick up 1-2 of these transfers. Experience will be absolutely necessary for 2018-19 and beyond with the graduation of Diamond, Jaime and Mercedes. With just the four freshmen returning and Cooper, any experience in the transfer world will be quite helpful.

I have no idea how entire conversation is being shifted to Uconn..

Reactions: 5 people

UConn will be even better next season. They were missing an athletic big girl this past season and their bench wasn't very helpful.

I'm thinking Geno will have at the most 9 in his rotation. Batouly (KY) Dangerfield, Walker (Fr), Butler and possibly McCoombs (Fr) off the bench with at least 10 - 15 minutes playing time.

Geno will have issues with time management which brings me to Holly. We will have the players to contend with that UConn team and now that Alexa has departed our guard play should be solid with no complaints of minutes. Te'a and Anastacia!!:good!:

Reactions: 1 person
I have no idea how entire conversation is being shifted to Uconn..
It's probably a good idea to study what Geno does and try to emulate as much as possible. Heads in the sand aren't going to make the LVs a better team.

I didn't notice Bballnut90 saying anything to glorify uconn, so why the complaint?

Reactions: 3 people
It's probably a good idea to study what Geno does and try to emulate as much as possible. Heads in the sand aren't going to make the LVs a better team.

I didn't notice Bballnut90 saying anything to glorify uconn, so why the complaint?

Look like Uconn fan in our house..

Probably don't stand a chance at getting Moore. Article I read said she wants to be able to play in front of friends and family. She is from California.

Raoul reporting on Twitter rumors have Ceirra Johnson going to Texas A&M.

Texas A&M has twelve players on their roster for 2017. They have three signed recruits and verbals from two other three star recruits!

This seems to meet the fifteen player limit plus two ??? How is he going to work in a transfer? 🤔

Texas A&M has twelve players on their roster for 2017. They have three signed recruits and verbals from two other three star recruits!

This seems to meet the fifteen player limit plus two ??? How is he going to work in a transfer? 🤔

Since she would have to sit out a year does her scholarship automatically count?

That was rude

Right on Ladyvolfan4ever, I never hear that when men college players transfer all over the place. Men have been doing the transfer thing for eons. I think that like the men, women transfer for the same reasons, they miss family and friends, financial reasons, ego reasons, lack of chemistry, or they do not feel they are a fit within a particular program.I just hope that we do not lose any more transfers, especially ones with heavy contribution potential.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back