Date: Friday, Apr. 21, 2017
Time: 7:00 p.m. ET (TV: SEC Network +

Date: Saturday , Apr. 22, 2017
Time: 4:00 p.m. ET (TV: SEC Network +

Date: Saturday , Apr. 23 2017
Time: 2:00 p.m. ET (TV: SEC Network +

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Walljasper vs. Arnold... or Hoover vs. Moss? Or will LSU start with Smith?

Walljasper vs. Arnold... or Hoover vs. Moss? Or will LSU start with Smith?

I think Walljasper vs Arnold and Hoover vs Moss. I am not sure Smith will start but may come in for relief. LSU needs this series after getting swept by Ole Miss.

Karen didn't sound happy about having to pull Arnold against Bama, so I'm wondering if Moss will start today. LSU tends to start Walljasper the first game of the series. But if they really want to get off to a strong start, maybe they'll go with Hoover tonight. Important series for both teams.

Walljasper is their best control pitcher but she gives up a lot more hits than Hoover. Overall they are really even and we will have to be able to hit both to win this series.

LSU if I had to take a guess will start Hoover which means Holcomb will start for Tennessee....just a guess LSU has 3 quality pitchers to throw out there haha

Line up is out

Leach -2b
Holcomb- LF
Gregg- SS
Vines -DP
Geer- RF
Seggren- 3b
McSwain -C :crossfingers::crossfingers:
Rowland- 1st
McClain-CF

Moss-P

Line up is out

Leach -2b
Holcomb- LF
Gregg- SS
Vines -DP
Geer- RF
Seggren- 3b
Rowland- 1st
McClain-CF

Moss-P

I hope this lineup beats LSU and it may be because who is or is not pitching. I would have left Vines in at first base and McSwain as the DH but that's just me!!

I expected Ralph to move McSwain from catcher just not very good at any fielding position but she can hit.

Line up is out

Leach -2b
Holcomb- LF
Gregg- SS
Vines -DP
Geer- RF
Seggren- 3b
Rowland- 1st
McClain-CF

Moss-P

You put that stuff after McSwain's name like she's a problem. I don't get why most here give McSwain a hard time? TN girl who stayed in TN to play at UT. But if she went elsewhere to play she would get grief for not staying in TN and going to UT.

She gives her all for TN. But all she seems to get is crap from a lot of people.

Reactions: 2 people
You put that stuff after McSwain's name like she's a problem. I don't get why most here give McSwain a hard time? TN girl who stayed in TN to play at UT. But if she went elsewhere to play she would get grief for not staying in TN and going to UT.

She gives her all for TN. But all she seems to get is crap from a lot of people.

Oh McSwain is a great girl who does give her all for TN....but she struggles defensively for some reason especially at catcher and 3rd which played in previous seasons....so the fingers crossed was hoping she wouldn't have any problems back there but she did with a passed ball which is why she was replaced at catcher

VN Store

Back