Congrats Jordan Reynolds

Reynolds picked by Atlanta Dream. Congrats Reynolds, you have a ton of potential.

I had no idea nor did I even think about her making a team in the WNBA!

She joins Meighan Simmons in Atlanta. Now can Jordan make the team? Who knows but I hope she does this is a big surprise. Good on her.

GOLadyVols!:)

I had no idea nor did I even think about her making a team in the WNBA!

She joins Meighan Simmons in Atlanta. Now can Jordan make the team? Who knows but I hope she does this is a big surprise. Good on her.

GOLadyVols!:)

With Michael Cooper being the head Coach she has a really good chance. He prefers big PG and her being 5'11"/6'0" it works in her favor. I just hope she goes out and looks to score more and not just pass the ball

With Michael Cooper being the head Coach she has a really good chance. He prefers big PG and her being 5'11"/6'0" it works in her favor. I just hope she goes out and looks to score more and not just pass the ball

Makes sense. I'm shocked that Jordan got picked up before Mikayla Epps of Kentucky.

It's all good now as coach Cooper will make Jordan a better player.

I don't see Jordan listed on the Dream roster. Anybody know what is going on with her?

She was there this morning, so I'm guessing she was waived today. She was a longshot to make a roster, so getting drafted as early as she did was an accomplishment by itself

Reactions: 1 person
Many of these girls get drafted and never make a WNBA roster due limited teams in the WNBA. There best bet is to play overseas.

Many of these girls get drafted and never make a WNBA roster due limited teams in the WNBA. There best bet is to play overseas.

And there are many great college players that don't even get drafted. Nina Davis was a perennial collegiate All-American, but got stood up on draft night.

The WNBA roster culling is brutal and very unforgiving to those that weren't top tier collegiate players, and even the majority of that elite group find themselves sent home before the first game of the season.

LMFAOOOO! You can't be an All-American bricking layups and air-balling jump shots and 3s! Can't blame Holly for that.

At the same time, she showed zero improvement playing for Holly. Maybe a different coach would have challenged her to become a better player, but it seemed that Holly had low standards when it came to Jordan. No way should she have been a three year starter.

I was surprised that Atlanta wasted a draft pick on her. If not for Cooper's selection, she would have been available for a post draft training camp contract anyway.

Reactions: 2 people
Everything is Holly, they all will be cut.

Schaquila Nunn survived the first round of cuts, including a recent top 10 pick.

If she makes a final roster, that would mean that Holly had a WNBA worthy player on her bench that she underused...

Schaquila Nunn survived the first round of cuts, including a recent top 10 pick.

If she makes a final roster, that would mean that Holly had a WNBA worthy player on her bench that she underused...

I hope you're being sarcastic. Blue font?

good lord, you get drafted and two weeks and 15 posts later on a congratulatory thread and you're on the street.

good lord, you get drafted and two weeks and 15 posts later on a congratulatory thread and you're on the street.

LOL ... I doubt she is homeless and she will be able to play overseasa where she will make more money.

All these ladies thinking they will become ESPN sports commentators/tv personalities better rethink. Get a degree that gets you a job.

KD is looking at law school in her future. :)

Have you seen anything that would indicate Nunn's actually gone to training camp? She didn't play in their preseason game and is the only player on their roster who hasn't been assigned a jersey number. I haven't seen her in any media day photos either.

VN Store

Back