Holly's House????????????

If anyone had any question as to how long Holly might be the coach of the Lady Vols.......I'd say that's a pretty good hint!

Reactions: 3 people
If anyone had any question as to how long Holly might be the coach of the Lady Vols.......I'd say that's a pretty good hint!

I find it a little odd someone with a PH.D. in communications doesn't take time to do a little research before putting dumb sh!t like this out there for everyone to see.

Reactions: 12 people
It's time for an eviction

32450634-EVICTION-NOTICE-red-Rubber-Stamp-over-a-white-background--Stock-Photo.jpg

Reactions: 7 people
If we keep Holly much longer, it will go from the House that Pat Built to the House that Holly tore down brick by brick.

Reactions: 8 people
Holly's House, in reality:

View attachment 130226

This might be the future of TBA, if we don't live up to our potential with what we have coming back and what we have coming in. We have two players projected to go in the top 4 in the 2018 WNBA draft. If Holly can't do it with this group she has to go, no matter how you feel about her. It does not get any better than what Holly has at her disposal.

Reactions: 1 person
I'm sorry, I was expecting pictures of a BBQ going on with recruits standing around with Dixie plates and cups..

VN Store

Back