Jordan Brand Classic

Ladyvol777

All four Tennessee freshmen will play in this game. Evina Westbrook, Anastasia Hayes, Rennia Davis, and Kasiyahna Kushkituah

Reactions: 1 person
Whats the point in having a girls game if it's not going to be televised? 😑But of course they are televising the boys game at 8 then re-air at 10:30.

Ugly start to the first half for the East..

Westbrook 1-4 missed about 3 layups
Hayes 0-2 missed a layup and shot blocked
KK 0-2
Davis just entered

Chennedy carter is the best player in this 2017 class

She has played pretty good!

Did anyone else notice Westbrook guarding Megan Walker! Looks like in both all star games Westbrook is trying to prove she should be number one instead of Walker!!!!?? I like her attitude towards guarding her on defense and playing under control on offense and not forcing anything or making foolish plays. I think we have a player !!!

I am anxious to watch Texas next year and see if Rellah Booth can shoot more times than Patterson! They both have not found a shot that they don't like!

Hayes and Davis are going to help but KK has me worried 😩 good thing Mercedes came back and we have Green for two years. We really need a GOOD big recruit!!!!

Did anyone else notice Westbrook guarding Megan Walker! Looks like in both all star games Westbrook is trying to prove she should be number one instead of Walker!!!!?? I like her attitude towards guarding her on defense and playing under control on offense and not forcing anything or making foolish plays. I think we have a player !!!

I am anxious to watch Texas next year and see if Rellah Booth can shoot more times than Patterson! They both have not found a shot that they don't like!

Hayes and Davis are going to help but KK has me worried 😩 good thing Mercedes came back and we have Green for two years. We really need a GOOD big recruit!!!!

Westbrook overall game is better than Megan walker. I think all the incoming freshmen will play good even kasi. You can't really see what she can do because they don't get many touches in the all star games but she has the ability to score & defend at a high level.

Hayes and Davis are going to help but KK has me worried �� good thing Mercedes came back and we have Green for two years. We really need a GOOD big recruit!!!!

Thanks for the recap. I watched some of that game. Luckily I saw some of Anastacia and Rennia when they both scored. Saw a little of Evina. She scored off a 3pt shot. The girl is silky smooth I love her form. I didn't get a chance to see Kasi, though.

I'm glad that the freshmen will have Diamond, Mercedes and Jaime to lead them. Should be a fun season if all goes well. If you know what I mean? :eek:k:

KK looked exhausted about 3 minutes into the game.

VN Store

Back