Kaela Davis and Allisha Gray declare for the WNBA draft

Well at least they didn't makes us wait too long thinking they were coming back.

Tennessee looks like the preseason favorite now in the SEC. You've got a window.

Well at least they didn't makes us wait too long thinking they were coming back.

Tennessee looks like the preseason favorite now in the SEC. You've got a window.

I can't say it really matters who USC, MSU, & TAMU have. We need to get past Ole Miss, UGA, Auburn, and BAMA to win a SEC title.

Reactions: 3 people
Davis decommitted from UT. Don't care what she does.

She made the correct decision. Got coached by someone who actually can and won a national championship. Otherwise she would have been stuck with a clueless dimwit who wouldn't have had any idea what to do with her.

Reactions: 4 people
I figured Davis would but I didn't expect Alisha to.

Davis is the stunner to me.

You have no idea how far she has come...I was working a prodigy out in a private workout in a gym in Roswell GA and I saw Antonio Davis walk in, his 14 year old daughter and a coach I didn't know.

I remember thinking how "lazy" that kid was,
She was half there, aloof and yawning...Now I understand.,, She was bored!

She already knew what the coach had to teach.
You see that in the AAU.
Sadly.

It seems the coaches are either very good or very out of their element.

And in the bigger picture, UConn's top competition is now gone. They were easily #1 and #2 heading into next season, now I don't know who will challenge the Huskies....

Reactions: 1 person
And in the bigger picture, UConn's top competition is now gone. They were easily #1 and #2 heading into next season, now I don't know who will challenge the Huskies....

Tennessee will have the talent to compete with UConn next season. The Lady Vols will have one of the two deepest rosters in WCBB next season, as will UConn.

Unlikely. MSU loses some key role players and won't be as good next year. UConn will be significantly better, and will have the personnel to better match up with MSU should they meet again....

Agree, somewhat. MSU three best players are returning, William, McCowan and Vivians. Plus, MSU has Vic Schaeffer, the best coach in the SEC. He is one of few coaches in WCBB that can outcoach Geno on certain days.

Reactions: 1 person
Agree, somewhat. MSU three best players are returning, William, McCowan and Vivians. Plus, MSU has Vic Schaeffer, the best coach in the SEC. He is one of few coaches in WCBB that can outcoach Geno on certain days.

MSU deserves all due respect for ending the streak, but they didn't win because Vic "outcoached" Geno....

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back