Usa today all-usa player vote here

VA_VOLFAN

Help our lady vols out ! Anastasia is currently in second by a couple hundred votes. She was on one of the top ranked teams in the country that finished undefeated. Votes will help determine player of the year. I think her team finishing in the #1 spot could help her too! Would be awesome to have two different national player of the year athletes !

Evina AND Rennia are on the list too...

http://usatodayhss.com/?p=101171333

Reactions: 1 person
Help our lady vols out ! Anastasia is currently in second by a couple hundred votes. She was on one of the top ranked teams in the country that finished undefeated. Votes will help determine player of the year. I think her team finishing in the #1 spot could help her too! Would be awesome to have two different national player of the year athletes !

Evina AND Rennia are on the list too...

http://usatodayhss.com/?p=101171333

Getting farther behind; the FF would not allow this to happen:rock:. Everyone vote!:)

Wow Miss Anastasia Hayes has a fan club! Impressive.

Getting farther behind; the FF would not allow this to happen:rock:. Everyone vote!:)

Why don't you try an experiment?.............. Post this in the Football Forum and see if it takes off.

Might be fun!

never mind........................ she is catching up and due to pass her soon.

remember:

Vote early & Vote often

edit
#1 at this time, but keep on keeping on.

Last edited:
Why don't you try an experiment?.............. Post this in the Football Forum and see if it takes off.

Might be fun!

Wow! Did you post it in the FF:)? They don't like losing polls for sure. Course have to admit, I've worn my fingers out a few times over there trying to help a Vol:rock::rock:.

KEEP VOTING!!!!!

Edit: Boykin is gaining on Anastasia:frown:.

Last edited:
Just noticed when I tried to revote.

Anastasia won!

113,343 votes (over#2 @ 100,945) 49.89%

I knew that VN (with the help of the Football Forum) would put her over the top.

it SAYS poll closed, but numbers are still changing!?!?

Reactions: 2 people
Just noticed when I tried to revote.

Anastasia won!

113,343 votes (over#2 @ 100,945) 49.89%

I knew that VN (with the help of the Football Forum) would put her over the top.

it SAYS poll closed, but numbers are still changing!?!?

GOLadyVols!

It appears the voting is still on. Anastasia has over 114,000 now.

I think this is called "Piling On!" after the play was whistled dead (or the Poll was closed)

up to 116,000!

Maybe the Lady VOLS will get the message to never give up on a play, or rebound, or defense, or game.

I know that was surprising I gave her and Rennia some votes! I was also surprised at how low Megan walker was but I think combs being from GA gives her a more densely populated area...

Boykin is from NC, Coombs in from GA. Boykin was the one on the poll.

And Evina Westbrook got the USA POY, despite her finish in this poll.

What is the point of this type of poll, where you can vote multiple times? Seems to be a meaningless exercise that only boosts the advertising revenue for their web site.

VN Store

Back