Mike Neighbors

Next time, read the article before you post. It said Washington fired him.... 4 YEARS AGO! :crazy:

What are you talking about? The article clearly says he was hired four years ago:

In a move that’s been anticipated — perhaps since the day the Huskies hired him four years ago...

Reactions: 2 people
What are you talking about? The article clearly says he was hired four years ago:

In a move that’s been anticipated — perhaps since the day the Huskies hired him four years ago...

Thanks, Jeff.:salute: He does purport to be a "distributor of sarcasm "; I thought maybe my meter was off:).

GLV!
Got to admit though, I did go re read the article and check a couple of other sites:blush:. No laughing at me, gule!

you ain't getting off that easy... hawhawhawhawhawhawwhhaww!

Well, in my defense, he did flat out STATE I was wrong. Can't blame me for checking the facts and verifying my data. Be nice. (I know it doesn't come easy to you.)

Remember Sir Cannon and Gentleman Jeff for your role models:):. Right, T_V?

Reactions: 1 person
Well, in my defense, he did flat out STATE I was wrong. Can't blame me for checking the facts and verifying my data. Be nice. (I know it doesn't come easy to you.)

Remember Sir Cannon and Gentleman Jeff for your role models:):. Right, T_V?

Right, SV!!!😁

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back