MSU vs USC

bobkitten

Who do you think will take it? I think USC has the (generally) more talented team, but MSU has the more talented coach. Others want to chime in?

Miss St 72 SC 66
South Carolina needs Coates rebounding. Wilson will get tired trying to carry team again so soon. If she gets in foul trouble they are toast. No one can stop William

A tossup game I hope Miss St wins. I think it all comes down to defense and that seems to favor the Bulldogs. If the two big girls for Miss St can handle Wilson and stay out of foul trouble it will be tough for SC to win. This game is probably a last shot game just like the UConn game.

dak-prescott-ncaa-football-mississippi-state-louisiana-state11.jpg
my pick

Wilson is very strong and aggressive. I wonder how Vic will set up to handle her?

Will A'ja stay out of foul trouble? Can Itty Bitty play one more "highest level" game? Does someone, anyone, get hot? Wiil MSU be physically run down from two previous game? Will there be competent, unbiased reffing? ????????????

If we knew the answers to those questions.

Seems like USC is the better team, but I have an uneasy feeling MSU will win.

Both good teams and represent the SEC well.

Reactions: 2 people
I thought MSU would still be on cloud 9 from the win the other night in the first quarter they look ready to play but i think SC pulls away in the 4th quarter and wins by 10.

Reactions: 1 person
Love that Kara mentioned the SEC! No dam UConn

End joy this one 4 of the 5 are back and 3 more AA next year for Geno. he looked like he was glad they got beat now he can coach the talent up and they will be starting another streak next year.:thud:

I think MSU exhausted a lot of emotion and energy in that UCONN game.

End joy this one 4 of the 5 are back and 3 more AA next year for Geno. he looked like he was glad they got beat now he can coach the talent up and they will be starting another streak next year.:thud:

Possibly but that gap has definitely closed his players that had the 4 year championship streak were special ... what made their difference was Moriah Jefferson. If Dangerfield comes along like her and takes command of the team they will be tough to beat. If not they will be very good but they need a lead guard. Geno has always had a good lead guard on his team when he won it all. Jen Riz, sue bird, taurasi took over point, Bria Hartley, then Jefferson. Not that others didn't do their part but when he lost it with maya Moore senior season the guards weren't up to par. Azura Stevens is a great talent but how will she fit in? Will gabby Williams, collier, nurse, Samuelson be ok with decreased minutes? Geno is a puppet master and will no doubt use this loss to motivate his players and get them to do what they need to do. BUT this year belongs to the SEC so regardless of another streak or not the one thing we know for certain is that the SEC ended one of the most dominate streaks ever in sports!

VN Store

Back