Diamond's instagram

bballnut90

Just posted part of a message that was cut off midway through. From comments it sounds like she's coming back.

It's true, she's back.

The incoming freshmen wanted to play with her, and they let her know it.

If everyone stays healthy, next year could be special.

Reactions: 9 people
Maria M. Cornelius‏*@mmcornelius 6m
@DDDeshields announces that she will return to @LadyVol_Hoops.

Reactions: 8 people
They have the potential to be really good next year. Diamond clearly putting the team before herself.

Reactions: 4 people
Yes she's coming back!!!!! I loved how she compared Tennessee's #1 recruiting class to her #1 recruiting class at UNC and how she wants to be a mentor to our incoming freshman this year something they didn't have at UNC.

Reactions: 2 people
I think Diamond is going to go beast mode next year especially after seeing 2 SEC teams they beat in the National Title game.

Reactions: 3 people
Just posted part of a message that was cut off midway through. From comments it sounds like she's coming back.

Did you swipe left? You can post multiple images on IG now. There were several images in her post. Just thought I'd mention that in case you weren't aware (fairly new feature) and wanted to read her entire announcement. It was very good - written from the heart.

Reactions: 2 people
All this does is put pressure on Holly....if she doesn't get to the final 4 let alone the final game she has to be let go....no excuses next season

Reactions: 1 person
*Sighs*

This is about Diamond. Can we please revel in the moment without taking a dig at Holly....FOR ONCE!!!

It's just so pathetic every damn thread somebody has to make a HW hate comment. Can't even savor this great announcement from Diamond. Hope the haters read the last line she wrote.

Reactions: 15 people
This is about a player whose talent has been wasted by this staff. Not a dig at CHW - it is reality.

"Coach Warlick, I don't wanna write a book but to say the least....I love you."

~ Diamond DeShields

Reactions: 9 people

VN Store

Back