No Championship for UCONN

teacherdean

Way to go Genno you got your ass beat by one of the smallest players in D1 WBB. I am excited. An all SEC final for the best women's basketball conference in America. Morgan William MVP!!!

Reactions: 20 people
At least i dont have to worry about geno taking down woodens 7 straight ncaa championships..that was a helluva game though

Reactions: 5 people
Gotta give a ton of credit to CVS. After that beat down last year he went back to work figuring out what to do to make his team better. Went to Storrs and learned from Geno.

Reactions: 2 people
Great win by State. I thought if UCONN won because of that Flagrant 1, the fix would have been in. Glad the streak is over.

Reactions: 9 people
I think UConn losing helps us get Diamond back for another year! Know what we are bringing in and bringing back and that we defeated both teams playing in the finals, I think she wants to prove why she's one of the best and help UT try to do what either Miss State or SC is about to do

Reactions: 7 people
Epic--what a story. UConn beat Miss. State last year in the Sweet 16 by 60! To come back from that humiliating loss and beat the Huskies shows how tough-minded this Miss. State team was. I wasn't a big believer in Miss. State--but you could tell when we played them in the first game, which we lost, that they were athletic and tough, and they controlled this game. Congrats to them.

Reactions: 6 people
I am shocked! I for one thought UConn was going to win it all this season. The way MSU play defense is the way Tennessee use to guard. Hopefully, we get back to it. Anyway, Congrats MSU. The refs tried their best to give UConn the game.

Reactions: 6 people
I think UConn losing helps us get Diamond back for another year! Know what we are bringing in and bringing back and that we defeated both teams playing in the finals, I think she wants to prove why she's one of the best and help UT try to do what either Miss State or SC is about to do

I hope someone works with Russell on her foot speed. She is slower than McGowan. From my experience coaching sprinters in track I think it would be easy to train Russell to run on the balls of her feet instead of from toe to heel. I would have thought the coaches would have corrected that by now. We certainly will have the talent but only time will tell if we can get it done.

Reactions: 1 person
Yes we beat MS , but they beat us also. Great game. Ohhhhh My Goddd.
The beat down. Everyone was rooting for the underdog .Everyone. And they are crying. It's time to go home.

YES YES YES!!!! In the back of my mind I thought the stars may align, but I never thought it would happen.

Itty Bitty saves the season. Bye Huskettes 👋👋👋

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back