Recruit viewing...

tennparker3

Hamilton Heights will play Miami Country Day for the Dick's National Championship tomorrow on ESPN2 10AM ET.

Balogun had 14 points and Massengill had 12 in their 56-55 OT win against St. Frances (MD).

Miami Country Day (30-1) is ranked 5th and Hamilton Heights (29-1) is ranked 10th. Country Day beat #16 Seton Catholic (29-4). St Frances (30-1) was undefeated going into their game against Hamilton Heights.

I watched that game ... I agree about Balogun! I also agree about treasure hunt and the 6'6 freshman ... she was keeping the ball above her head! Novel idea right ?!?

But mark my words TN needs to get in on Angel Reese who is a freshman she had 20 points and a tourney record 22 rebounds she looks like the type of player who is the game changer just because of her command of the game ! Come on TN get this young lady!!!!

I watched that game ... I agree about Balogun! I also agree about treasure hunt and the 6'6 freshman ... she was keeping the ball above her head! Novel idea right ?!?

But mark my words TN needs to get in on Angel Reese who is a freshman she had 20 points and a tourney record 22 rebounds she looks like the type of player who is the game changer just because of her command of the game ! Come on TN get this young lady!!!!
U-CONN BOUND:thud:

I watched that game and Reese didn't not back down against the 6'6 Cardosa. Reese kept them in the game and hit the game tying shot to send the game to OT. The girl is Dewanna Bonner thing but she's a workhorse on the glass. Would love to see her game develop. Tenn better keep their eyes peeled on Reese and Cardosa as well.

VN Store

Back