Belmont Job

SoDak_LV_Fan

With all the head coach talk going on around here, I thought why not start a conversation about it in regards to it actually happening!!
Belmont would be a tough sell competing with Tennessee and Vandy but if you got the right person in there I think there is potential there.
Alex Fuller was the first name to come to mind. She's a TN girl and knows the area well. From what I've heard she's also a good recruiter. I think anyone with former ties to Tennessee or or Vanderbilt would be good for the program.
Anyone with other thoughts?

Too bad UT lost the chance to trade CHW and a feather to Belmont for Cam Newbauer..Then both schools would be tickled....

Reactions: 1 person
For someone who goes to school at Belmont, he is a hell of a coach and it really sucks he went to Florida. As the Lady Vols hit new lows every season, the SEC and women's basketball as a whole is becoming more and more competitive. IMO, if Tennessee wants to stay relevant and stay ahead of the curve something needs to be done now.

For someone who goes to school at Belmont, he is a hell of a coach and it really sucks he went to Florida. As the Lady Vols hit new lows every season, the SEC and women's basketball as a whole is becoming more and more competitive. IMO, if Tennessee wants to stay relevant and stay ahead of the curve something needs to be done now.

Instead, some think we should stick with Warlick for another two years. Yes, let's do even MORE damage to our already dented reputation. It's like we've been a fairly serious fender bender as a program for ten years, the last five/six under Warlick--but some old-schoolers think we need to run the car into a wall at high speed before making a change....just wait until we get those better players next year--as if DD, Nared and Russell weren't top of the list national recruits. Duhhh.....

VN Store

Back