Transfer Season

Orange_Mamba

Transfer season is upon us guys. I'll be updating when announced.

• 6-4 F/Jessica Shepard(Nebraska)
    -18.6 ppg 9.8 rpg
    -Was thought this year would be her last at Nebraska, because Yori was pushed out last year.
6-6 C/Jenna Staiti(Maryland)
-3.0 ppg 2.0 rpg 0.6 bpg

• 5-9 G/Kysre Gondrezick(Michigan)
    -14.9 ppg 3.6 rpg 2.8 apg

• 5-7 PG/Destiny Slocum(Maryland)
    -11.5 ppg 3.0 rpg 6.0 apg 1.3 spg
  • 6-1 F/Kiah Gillespie(Maryland)
    -4.1 ppg 2.8 rpg 0.9 apg
  • 6-2 F/Erin Boley(UND)
    -6.5 ppg 2.8 rbg 0.6 apg
  • 5-11 G/Ali Patberg(UND)
    -0.8 ppg 1.1 rpg 0.6 apg
  • 6-4 Tori McCoy(Ohio State)
    -8.1 ppg 4.9 rpg 1.7 bpg
  • 5-8 PG/Kiara Lewis(Ohio State)
    -6.7 ppg 1.5 rpg 1.8 apg
  • Bree Harrocks(Purdue) GT
  • C/Mariella Fasoula(Boston College)
    -16 ppg 7.5 rpg 1.9 apg 1.1 bpg
  • 6-0 F/Brenna Wise(Pitt)
    -14.3 ppg 6.4 rpg 1 spg
  • Naira Caceres(Maine)
    -3.1 ppg 3.7 rpg 1 apg
  • Laia Sole(Maine)
    -9.4 ppg 3.6 rpg 1.8 apg
  • Anita Kelava(Maine)
    -3.4 ppg 2.3 rpg 1.0 apg
  • Tihana Stojsavljevic(Maine)
    -1.5 ppg 0.6 rpg
  • Isabel Hernandez Pepe(Maine)
    -1.3 ppg 0.8 rpg
  • Paulina Hersler(UCLA) GT
    -3.4 ppg 2.6 rpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Sounds like she could be a leader with the proper staff. Bet coaches are flocking to land her services. Now I feel sheepish.

Seriously, I agree that she would be a nice get for some school. Maybe she will give us a look.

Reactions: 4 people
Sounds like she could be a leader with the proper staff. Bet coaches are flocking to land her services. Now I feel sheepish.

Seriously, I agree that she would be a nice get for some school. Maybe she will give us a look.

Or maybe she will say, "Baaa baaa!"

Well, we're not trying to pull the wool over anyone's eyes. I think if we got her, it would be shear luck!

I wish Holly would try to get in on Jessica Shephard she would fit in perfectly after sitting out her year with Russell graduating. She is the only one I see that would be a perfect fit for our team. We don't need any guards or forwards plenty coming in for those positions especially since it looks like we'll get at least a couple more in the 2018 class.

I wish Holly would try to get in on Jessica Shephard she would fit in perfectly after sitting out her year with Russell graduating. She is the only one I see that would be a perfect fit for our team. We don't need any guards or forwards plenty coming in for those positions especially since it looks like we'll get at least a couple more in the 2018 class.

Agree with Shephard for an interest... plus if we don't go after her we may have to face her at SC. But there is another!

Marielle Fasoula (BC) from Greece ... a 6'4" sophomore averaging @16 puts/game and 7.5 rebounds. She wants to go somewhere to win!!!

She is transferring and will announce soon?

Agree with Shephard for an interest... plus if we don't go after her we may have to face her at SC. But there is another!

Marielle Fasoula (BC) from Greece ... a 6'4" sophomore averaging @16 puts/game and 7.5 rebounds. She wants to go somewhere to win!!!

She is transferring and will announce soon?

The worry is Holly isn't even considering these players or know they exist.

I take it Maine is not a desirable place to play basketball.

Shephard could be a good fit for Tennessee.

Last edited:

Wave and say, "Baah, Baah!"

VN Store

Back