Vic has been at MSU 5yrs Holly has been at TU 5yrs

teacherdean

Vic has done in 5 years, with only 1 five star, what Holly has been unable to do in the same 5 years with multiple 5 stars. That is the difference between good coaching and half-azz coaching. Baylor has at least 12 5 stars and MSU took Mrs. Tight Pants and her crew down. Vic had these ladies motivated and ready.

Reactions: 18 people
Well with the talent that Baylor, Texas and Ohio State have and none of them are in the Final 4 speaks volumes.

Reactions: 1 person
Because his kids listen to their coach and play with heart. He had to bench 4 starters before SEC tourney to get their attention. That point guard is amazing.

Reactions: 5 people
I guess it's time to fahr Mulkey, Muffet and some others. They obviously can't coach a lick. Mulkey even got beat by a team full of scrubs. Not a McDonalds All American in the bunch.

Reactions: 5 people
Great Win MSU proud for the SEC

Since Coates went down for South Carolina, Davis has stepped up and played like the All-American many thought she would be. If she continues tomorrow, they have an excellent chance to make it two SEC teams in the Final Four. Just like the good old days.

Congrats to MSU, easy team to root for. And yes, coaching matters...

Reactions: 6 people
Coaching does matter but it helps to have a player with "want to" that will work for it versus want to with "hand it to me because I'm me" attitude.

Reactions: 8 people
Vic has done in 5 years, with only 1 five star, what Holly has been unable to do in the same 5 years with multiple 5 stars. That is the difference between good coaching and half-azz coaching. Baylor has at least 12 5 stars and MSU took Mrs. Tight Pants and her crew down. Vic had these ladies motivated and ready.

Can you please give it a damn break?!?!

Reactions: 10 people
Coaching does matter but it helps to have a player with "want to" that will work for it versus want to with "hand it to me because I'm me" attitude.

Good coaches know how to rein those attitudes in and change them or if necessary dismisses that player. If the attitude you describe is present, it is the coach's own fault for allowing it by failing to instill discipline and/or not commanding the player's respect.

Reactions: 9 people
I guess it's time to fahr Mulkey, Muffet and some others. They obviously can't coach a lick. Mulkey even got beat by a team full of scrubs. Not a McDonalds All American in the bunch.

Has Mulkey or Muffet lost 26 games in the past 2 seasons? I'm pretty sure the answer is no.

Reactions: 9 people
good grief, the difference is in having a full squad vs being unable to sit someone who isn't listening. injury and no recruits ruined UT's year. And Holly beat Vic like a dog the years she had a full deck.

Reactions: 7 people
If you Holly bath water drinkers would actually get some logic in your trolling that would be great.

Muffet is one of the best coaches out there and lost to probably the best coach in WCBB not named Geno Auriemma by one point *two games* after losing her best player.

Mulkey, while not a great coach, has two NCs to her name.

Holly has proven *nothing* as a HC. Nothing. Zilch. Nada. Even subpar coaches like Freese and Walz have proven to be better coaches than Holly. And they suck. Holly's closer to Joanne P. McCallie than she is to any coach at a top program right now, even Mulkey.

Reactions: 11 people
If you Holly bath water drinkers would actually get some logic in your trolling that would be great.

Muffet is one of the best coaches out there and lost to probably the best coach in WCBB not named Geno Auriemma by one point *two games* after losing her best player.

Mulkey, while not a great coach, has two NCs to her name.

Holly has proven *nothing* as a HC. Nothing. Zilch. Nada. Even subpar coaches like Freese and Walz have proven to be better coaches than Holly. And they suck. Holly's closer to Joanne P. McCallie than she is to any coach at a top program right now, even Mulkey.

Muffet has one championship and is considered one of the best coaches in your eyes and you go on to say Mulkey isn't a great coach, but has TWO championships!!! 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back