Mercedes Russell returning next year!

Then this should be the best SEC team next yr period! Yes better than SC because we beat them this yr so my expectations are still the same. We should be 1st in the SEC next yr. If not Holly has to go.

Reactions: 9 people
WOWOWOWOW!!!!!:D

That is a huge development and it really does change the outlook for this team next year. I thought for sure Mercedes was WNBA bound but it is SOOHH nice to be wrong.

With another off season of hard work, she will be an absolute beast next season. First team AA should be her only acceptable standard.

Reactions: 2 people
No excuse not to be a FF team next year.

but there is a reason why they wont be
Warlick.jpg

Reactions: 13 people
If these incoming guards are fast and can shoot we should be blowing teams away next yr. A healthy Green with Cedes and Nared there is no way we should look like this yrs team. I want to see guards slashing to the rim without fear. Ok thanks Cedes you got me pumped. Now get in the gym and do some work over the summer!

great news - for many reasons - one being leadership. One of the boarders spoke of talking with her at one of the high school games of Hayes. I interpreted that as a positive given she was watching a player she might play with.

those of you, who are obviously more of an expert than I, who are the other three final four teams, as well as the other four teams who only will get to the final 8?

If I were Cedes I'd work to be the best center period! McCown, Wilson, Cox,McCoy? No Me!! Mercedes! I'd take it personal

Hats off to one of our posters(I think Darth Vol) who asked Mercedes in person to please come back next year. Great news! Now for the other part of the picture! Go Lady Vols!

great news - for many reasons - one being leadership. One of the boarders spoke of talking with her at one of the high school games of Hayes. I interpreted that as a positive given she was watching a player she might play with.

those of you, who are obviously more of an expert than I, who are the other three final four teams, as well as the other four teams who only will get to the final 8?

Not an expert, but for the final four
UCONN
BAYLOR
Tennessee
Notre Dame

Elite 8 including the four above
Oregon
USC
MsSt
Maryland or Louisville

Great news!!! I knew she'd return....now we're just waiting for the other piece to the puzzle, any day now Diamond 😎

please practice the sky hook till you can hit it blindfolded, ty in advance! :)

thinking of the possibility of getting DD,Cedes,Nared, Tea and and these freshman. Duffy Duck could coach this roster to a FF.

Not an expert, but for the final four
UCONN
BAYLOR
Tennessee
Notre Dame

Elite 8 including the four above
Oregon
USC
MsSt
Maryland or Louisville

This is by far too premature. They have a lot of work to do before even thinking about a final four. I just hope Holly gets someone that can teach offense.

An finally, thanks Mercedes for returning for your final season! Two things that will be different next year. You will have guards that can shoot and attack and you will have backup at the center position.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back