Thank You Shaquilla & Jordan

T.J.

Nunn - http://www.utsports.com/sports/w-bas...n_1021667.html

My heart goes out to you Shaquilla. Thank you for given your all to The Lady Vols. Much love and respect. I hope your future is bright and you'll be a happy person. Once a Lady Vol always a Lady Vol!

Reynolds - http://www.utsports.com/sports/w-bas...ds_852206.html

Jordan your freshmen season was one for the ages and as a fan of the LVs I'll always remember your tenacity that season. Thank you for choosing Tennessee! You had some great moments. I appreciated each one. Good luck in life. Once a Lady Vol always a Lady Vol!

Reactions: 12 people
Well said. They are both talented and hard-working young women and should have a bright future in whatever they pursue.

Reactions: 2 people
Wait, you forgot to thank DD and MR.:) I do not see either one coming back.

Wish Jordan and Qui a bright future!

Did Holly give a reason in the post game press conference as to why Nunn only played 3 minutes in the game? I think had she played it might have been a different outcome.

Reactions: 1 person
as always...wish the best for anyone wearing the orange and white...good luck to each one and thanks...:salute:

GO LADY VOLS AND VOLS EVERYWHERE!

as always...wish the best for anyone wearing the orange and white...good luck to each one and thanks...:salute:

GO LADY VOLS AND VOLS EVERYWHERE!

Thanks to both ladies for the sacrifices they have made to play for the University of Tennessee!

The season didn't turn out the way we hoped, but we all wish you much success in the next chapters of your lives.

Very classy post!

Reactions: 3 people
Did Holly give a reason in the post game press conference as to why Nunn only played 3 minutes in the game? I think had she played it might have been a different outcome.

Nunn has 14 and 14 the game before and plays 3 minutes last night. Make sense? No!

Warlick never says anything meaningful or intelligent, before or after a game. After a loss she is flustered and her mind is racing--you can see it it--and she can do nothing but blame the players for not making plays--not making sots, not stopping the opponent on the defensive end. That's all she ever says, essentially, and that's what she said last night.

I have no idea what Holly has against the lineup of Reynolds, DeShields, Nared, Nunn and Russell. I can see if Alexa is hot shooting, but in games like last night, I have no idea why she wouldn't go with the big lineup and just pound the freshmen Louisville posts. Tennessee had such a huge advantage with Russell that if they had Nunn in the game, they could have fed each other all day for easy layups, especially when Diamond went out.

I have no idea what Holly has against the lineup of Reynolds, DeShields, Nared, Nunn and Russell. I can see if Alexa is hot shooting, but in games like last night, I have no idea why she wouldn't go with the big lineup and just pound the freshmen Louisville posts. Tennessee had such a huge advantage with Russell that if they had Nunn in the game, they could have fed each other all day for easy layups, especially when Diamond went out.

Exactly and it made it difficult for a player like Nared to have to bang with Hines-Allen, had Holly played Nunn, Hines-Allen would've had to account for her and Nared could've chased Mariah Moore around the 3pt line (she is who killed us) once we were able to get Durr to miss some shots

I'm really happy for Nunn and her performance with Dayton. I'm not sure what the case was for her 3 minutes either with Louisville, but I feel like for her and the Dayton game, she really had the performance you want for your last game. :)

So 2 for sure leave and you have 4 coming in... depth should be pretty much covered. Lets see what they do next year & how the 2018 class fills out. They already got a good start there.

Thanks to both ladies for the sacrifices they have made to play for the University of Tennessee!

The season didn't turn out the way we hoped, but we all wish you much success in the next chapters of your lives.

Very classy post!

I always cheer for our ladies. May they have success in all that they do.
Also, had the pleasure of watching 2 former Tennessee Men's basketball players on Friday, Pistons vs Magic. (ex Magic player, now Piston, Tobias Harris vs current Magic player C. J. Watson.) Magic won by 18.
I wish Orlando could get another WNBA team.
Hey Gule, you ever go to Magic games?

Nope, not interested in the NBA, NFL, MLB, Nascar, or any sports except when U of TN. has a team involved.

Weird like that. lol

VN Store

Back