I love the Lady Vol's Basketball

I'm excited about next season. Holly has to win or lose her job I would think. Even if Diamond leaves Nared will be back and we have some freshmen and a JC player that can play.

Reactions: 2 people
As long as Holly is the coach, what you have seen these past 5 years is what you get. Records will continue to be broken an I'm not talking about good records. I'm talking about losing for the first time to any team we have never lost to or losing in the second round of the NCAA tourney like we did tonight, or most losses in a season. Hopefully Currie will make the right hire and get the Lady Vols back to being relevant once again.

That 20-game win streak will be the next to fall. It has held for 41 years, but Holly has time to break it and every positive streak left before her contract lapses.

Reactions: 4 people
We all love Lady Vol basketball which is why it is so painful to see it go down the crapper like it has. If all other sports failed..which they rarely all did...we always had the Lady Vols as a bright spot of national credibility. Womens basketball was a source of pride for everyone. Now? It's become just another middling program..not even top 25.

Can you imagine how gawd awful this team would be if it didn't have the talent it has? This is a train wreck and a dumpster fire. It's a train that wrecked into a dumpster which happened to be on fire...and Holly is the conductor leading the way.

Once upon a time I would have found tonight heartbreaking. Now, I'm just glad this wretched season is over....

VN Store

Back