Please NO discussion of.............

Advol

Let's wait and see what she does with the #1 recruiting class...............
The little foot stomping timeout in the last quarter sums up OUR Coach.
It isn't working.
It is never going to work.
SHE can NOT Coach. :hi:

Reactions: 16 people
AMEM!! You got it right! She will never be a good coach! It was a very sad season.

She should never be allowed back at Thompson Arena. Her office should be cleaned out and her stuff put on the steps. Her staff also needs to be gone. I wish they would all leave the state at the same time.

She has ruined this program. Shame on you Holly!!

Reactions: 6 people
AMEM!! You got it right! She will never be a good coach! It was a very sad season.

She should never be allowed back at Thompson Arena. Her office should be cleaned out and her stuff put on the steps. Her staff also needs to be gone. I wish they would all leave the state at the same time.

Really? Is that how you would like to be treated after giving a huge chunk of your life to an organization, be given a promotion in that org and trying your best only to fail because your not talented enough? Seriously.

Reactions: 5 people

her uniform is hanging in rafters cause she was 1st female to have uniform retired.tell me where you played n coached?

Reactions: 2 people
30 years as asst coach sitting alongside the best there was .... 6 yrs as head coach including the year she filled in for pat..... the top players in the country.... and we cannot get to the final 4.... many support her still.... #1 recruiting class.... what is she going to do with those players different from the ones she has had.... why no fouling with a minute left and down by 7.... why can't we anticipate the baseline entry play that Louisville ran 5 times straight to great success.... why can't we manage a shot clock.... etc etc

Really? Is that how you would like to be treated after giving a huge chunk of your life to an organization, be given a promotion in that org and trying your best only to fail because your not talented enough? Seriously.

Its happened to many people. Just because you have worked somewhere for 20-30 years does not mean you cant be replaced. What has Holly done to where she deserves to remain as the coach?
So I guess she should get a participation trophy for trying her best.
It does not matter how talented this team is/was she still cant coach period.

her uniform is hanging in rafters cause she was 1st female to have uniform retired.tell me where you played n coached?

I love that some people still tee this up just for me...i dont need to be a brain surgeon to know i have a headache (silly to suggest someone has to have been a coach/player to have an opinion)

So because she's had her uniform retired that affords her the opportunity to further run this program into the ground? She's proven she can't get it done and no amount of 5 star players or #1 classes will cover up her blatant ineptness as a coach. This is going to be Fulmer 2.0 in that she could retire gracefully and with all the fanfare but she's going to have to be thrown out her ass instead and then there will be the hurt feelings etc. The longer this plays out the worse it's going to be for everyone. Best to cut ties now and start righting the ship before it capsizes.

The Peter Principle: Holly has reached the highest level of her incompetence. It is a credit to Holly that she rose to this level. A business cannot withstand incompetence in its leader. Time to go Holly.

Reactions: 1 person
So because she's had her uniform retired that affords her the opportunity to further run this program into the ground? She's proven she can't get it done and no amount of 5 star players or #1 classes will cover up her blatant ineptness as a coach. This is going to be Fulmer 2.0 in that she could retire gracefully and with all the fanfare but she's going to have to be thrown out her ass instead and then there will be the hurt feelings etc. The longer this plays out the worse it's going to be for everyone. Best to cut ties now and start righting the ship before it capsizes.
how has she run the program in the ground,i'm not happy they lost n wth the losses they had this yr but we had 7 player most of time rotation wth only i post.green would have helped as would have cooper.i've been watchin lady vols for over 35 yrs n my aunt played for coach summit her 1st 3 yrs coaching.my aunt n i were in agreement all yr that the players lacked pride intensity.coach warlick has good group of 4 players comin in n looks like followin group just as good.

Watching the game last night was like hearing a thousand cats sliding down a chalkboard. With that said those girls didn't shoot good at all. To many bad percentage shots, air balls, and trying to push a rebound with two players while Louisville had four back is ridiculous. Back out and let your offense get down the floor and set up.

Last night's loss was 60/40, Holly/players. Fire away.

Reactions: 2 people

Hey snowflake take your tears somewhere else. She is not working for free. She has single handily destroyed ladies basketball.

My expectations for next year is no less than 2nd place in SEC behind SC and a Elite 8 appearance. To me thats realistic with Holly and this class. Now going forward im looking for SEC champs and 1 or 2 FF appearances. If Holly cant meet those expactations with this class and future classes for 18 we have a problem.

My expectations for next year is no less than 2nd place in SEC behind SC and a Elite 8 appearance. To me thats realistic with Holly and this class. Now going forward im looking for SEC champs and 1 or 2 FF appearances. If Holly cant meet those expactations with this class and future classes for 18 we have a problem.

A lot of that depends on whether Diamond and MR come back. If not, I'm guessing no higher than 4th in the SEC (behind SC, MSU, and Mizzou) and maybe the S16 or E8, depending on how reliable the freshmen prove to be.

how has she run the program in the ground,i'm not happy they lost n wth the losses they had this yr but we had 7 player most of time rotation wth only i post.green would have helped as would have cooper.i've been watchin lady vols for over 35 yrs n my aunt played for coach summit her 1st 3 yrs coaching.my aunt n i were in agreement all yr that the players lacked pride intensity.coach warlick has good group of 4 players comin in n looks like followin group just as good.

If you can't see what this program has become under the so called leadership of Holly Warlick then I doubt that anything that anyone says will help you. It doesn't matter how many players she has coming back, how many she has coming in and no amount of players, regardless of stars, stats or anything else will give Warlick the ability to coach them. How many times does she need to say "I don't know" or "I don't have the answer" before you believe her? I wish she could coach but it's evident she can't and she isn't going to somehow gain the ability overnight. She never should have gotten the job in the first place and it's definitely long past due for a change. If you want to place your faith in her and things changing that's your right but just don't act surprised when all these All Americans show up and they still finish middle of the pack in the SEC.

Watching the game last night was like hearing a thousand cats sliding down a chalkboard. With that said those girls didn't shoot good at all. To many bad percentage shots, air balls, and trying to push a rebound with two players while Louisville had four back is ridiculous. Back out and let your offense get down the floor and set up.

Last night's loss was 60/40, Holly/players. Fire away.

If you are going to blame the players, who recruited them? Who promised to teach them the game at this level? The 40% of the blame you place on them does not remain there. It all leads back to the coaches. That is where the buck stops. It did with Pat. She made players accountable. Did they bury that with her?

Every PC with Holly sounds like an excuse festival. But until boosters give a damn, nothing will change.

If you are going to blame the players, who recruited them? Who promised to teach them the game at this level? The 40% of the blame you place on them does not remain there. It all leads back to the coaches. That is where the buck stops. It did with Pat. She made players accountable. Did they bury that with her?

Every PC with Holly sounds like an excuse festival. But until boosters give a damn, nothing will change.

10 years ago UT averaged 14,678 for home games. This year they averaged 9,184. That's a loss of nearly 40%, That should get boosters attention.

Well don't let your expectations get the best of you because as long Holly is the coach you will be disappointed more than you will be happy. Just because she sat beside Pat for 20 years does not make her Pat and it sure does not make her a coach and she has proved that already.

VN Store

Back