Fire Her!!!!!!!!

Band-AidVol

I've never seen such piss poor awareness out of a Lady Vols team, and it has been like this since she took over. Shot clock violations with no clue it's winding down, turnovers, no hustle, and I could go on and on. She is destroying the program Pat built and she needs to go.

Reactions: 36 people
I've never seen such piss poor awareness out of a Lady Vols team, and it has been like this since she took over. Shot clock violations with no clue it's winding down, turnovers, no hustle, and I could go on and on. She is destroying the program Pat built and she needs to go.

I feel your pain.

Reactions: 3 people
No. It was destroyed the last couple years. Now we are just another average team and.needs to be rebuilt Holly will likely get another year due to the stellar recruiting class, I wish her luck but would rather have someone else at the helm

Reactions: 3 people
No. It was destroyed the last couple years. Now we are just another average team and.needs to be rebuilt Holly will likely get another year due to the stellar recruiting class, I wish her luck but would rather have someone else at the helm

So much talent, such low development. All on the coaching.

Reactions: 7 people
How I feel right now:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNX_wGyKhmM[/youtube]

Hopefully I'll feel better in an hour. Hah

Reactions: 1 person

Destroying? Holly has destroyed the program and it will never be the same just as long as she is the coach.

Reactions: 4 people

Sometimes you wonder if it can get any worse, then all you have to do is watch. I think not fouling when there was a SMALL chance, boarders on stupidity, no wait it is stupidity. I can't imagine any of the 5 Holly lovers having anything good to say. Jeff Waltz just said they ran the same out of bounds play 5 times that hadn't worked one time all year, and they scored on all five. If she were half as good at coaching as she is standing on the sidelines waiting to give them a pat on the butt we would be okay. It doesn't matter who we have coming in next season, it will more of the same crap, as long as she is on the sideline PRETENDING to be a coach. YES, FIRE HERE TONIGHT, DON'T EVEN LET HER FLY BACK WITH THE TEAM, I WILL BUY HER A ONE WAY TICKET

My question to y'all, my friends, on Volnation is will this recruiting class stay together if Holly is axed?

Reactions: 2 people
well, tonight we umm, well I don't know what we were trying to umm do, but ummm we will work on a lot of things and just get better,

Reactions: 2 people
It's so obvious Warlick doesn't connect with her players as their coach. While DeShields and especially Russell are way overrated as players, there is too much talent on this team to put the garbage on the court that Warlock does. Just looking at the 75 or so UT fans that were at the game shows how much we have fallen. 10 years ago there would have been 5000 UT fans minimum at that game. It's just sad to watch a once powerhouse program go down in flames due to coaching. Surely Currie has the gonads to do the right thing and make a change?

It's so obvious Warlick doesn't connect with her players as their coach. While DeShields and especially Russell are way overrated as players, there is too much talent on this team to put the garbage on the court that Warlock does. Just looking at the 75 or so UT fans that were at the game shows how much we have fallen. 10 years ago there would have been 5000 UT fans minimum at that game. It's just sad to watch a once powerhouse program go down in flames due to coaching. Surely Currie has the gonads to do the right thing and make a change?

Well you will see who is overrated when they get in the pros. You already saw Russell in the Olympics and what she could do.

Reactions: 1 person
Only way to get the message across is not renew season tix until she's gone. And let AD know

Only way to get the message across is not renew season tix until she's gone. And let AD know

Attendance is already down and will continue to dwindle. I just wonder how long it will take for the administration to take notice.

My question to y'all, my friends, on Volnation is will this recruiting class stay together if Holly is axed?

You don't keep a bad coach to keep a couple of recruits. Everything starts with the coach and the coaching....You can have five top prospects--as we do THIS YEAR and most years--and if your coaching is substandard, you will underachieve, as we do. You don't win a championship with good recruits and weak coaching.

Reactions: 6 people

That's the million dollar questions. We wouldn't know until she is axed lol. I would think a player like Annie Hayes would stay because she a Tennessee native but I also think it would depend on the new coach as well.

They are signed, they are coming. I would think they would be more eager with a real coach.

I sense that they were probably sold on the Tennessee legacy than Holly. Even if she's sacked, I can imagine that they would still want to come and be part of the class that can hopefully turn around the team's trajectory.

Wishful thinking, however. I don't think she's going to get fired for at least the next 2 years. The worst case scenario is that the freshmen are just good enough to get Tennessee back in the rankings and the S16/E8, thus saving Holly unless the new AD is thinking "FF or bust"

My question would be will this recruiting class stay together with her remaining as the head coach?

What does it matter ?
If they come and she is still here she will destroy them like she has Middleton meme Reynolds and poor kourtney.
I would rather take my bets on getting a real coach and taking a chance on anyone we have to play for that person . Maybe a real coach could coach players up. Real tired of this garbage program taking great players and making them garbage .

VN Store

Back