Let's Go Lady Vols!!!

dapeak

HEY!!! I haven't been on because i forgot my password and i was too lazy to just type and get it emailed to me so i have been watching this season from afar and keeping my opinions to myself but this is a brand new season!! These girls are ready!

Everyone in the country knows what this team is capable of on a good night. Can they put together a string of them? I think the long season hurt them because they were shorthanded talent-wise so we put the load on a few players. This team is battle tested and has shown that against the big teams they will show up tired or not. I think they have what it takes to make this post season special.

No one in the country wants to play them in the postseason because they are an enigma. Do you focus on Diamond and potentially let Nared or Russell kill you? Do you focus on the big three and unknowingly allow Reynolds, Middleton, Nunn, or Jackson(she's due for another breakout streak) claw their way to a win?

Is Dunbar finally healthy?

Has someone sat Harris down and told her to give us 7 minutes of solid defense in the first game?

The team got into this tournament on dead legs and just had a much needed break from full on games. What I have read about these ladies has me excited.

I honestly believe if they get past this game, they make the the final 4. We could be on the verge of witnessing something special. #Play4Pat #Play4Pride

Reactions: 5 people
HEY!!! I haven't been on because i forgot my password and i was too lazy to just type and get it emailed to me so i have been watching this season from afar and keeping my opinions to myself but this is a brand new season!! These girls are ready!

Everyone in the country knows what this team is capable of on a good night. Can they put together a string of them? I think the long season hurt them because they were shorthanded talent-wise so we put the load on a few players. This team is battle tested and has shown that against the big teams they will show up tired or not. I think they have what it takes to make this post season special.

No one in the country wants to play them in the postseason because they are an enigma. Do you focus on Diamond and potentially let Nared or Russell kill you? Do you focus on the big three and unknowingly allow Reynolds, Middleton, Nunn, or Jackson(she's due for another breakout streak) claw their way to a win?

Has someone sat Harris down and told her to give us 7 minutes of solid defense in the first game?

The team got into this tournament on dead legs and just had a much needed break from full on games. What I have read about these ladies has me excited.

I honestly believe if they get past this game, they make the the final 4. We could be on the verge of witnessing something special. #Play4Pat #Play4Pride

We are having trouble with this game. How in the world do we get to the Elite 8 or Final 4, when the competition gets tougher each game that we advance?

We had a comfortable lead in the 1st quarter but now it is gone.

Reactions: 1 person

You are absolutely delusional! How many times do you need to see this type of play before you realize that is who they are? They go as Diamond goes for the most part. There is not enough "want to" out there, that is something that is instilled by the leader. Our leader is in so far over her head. She stands on the sideline with her hands on her hips and does nothing. Our fanbase deserves better. I am definitely down on CHW, and I guess that makes me a negavol. That Dayton team we played today is equivalent to an OVC team. UConn would beat them by 50. That is what we used to do to a team of that caliber.

Reactions: 6 people
In our "big middle" do we seem slow footed or is it just my imagination? They look like they are moving their feet in thick mud and are afraid of slipping down.

In our "big middle" do we seem slow footed or is it just my imagination? They look like they are moving their feet in thick mud and are afraid of slipping down.

I think it sometimes looks like that because bodies are holding and pushing her. When an outside shot goes up, those same bodies are between her and the goal keeping her from getting good position for the rebound.

Reactions: 2 people
I hope the Lady Vols focus and make the elite 8 or better. Anything less is a failure in my eyes.

I havent seen Louisville play this year. So i know nothing about them. But their home floor is scary with some of the home cooking refs we have seen so far in the tournament.

I havent seen Louisville play this year. So i know nothing about them. But their home floor is scary with some of the home cooking refs we have seen so far in the tournament.

The Lady Vols draws viewership and the NCAA and ESPN would love nothing more than a UConn Vs. Tennessee matchup with a potential chance at a 5th straight National Title on the line. Yes they will be at home but I think the refs would be working in our favor but we need to handle business so that we don't have to depend on the refs

That song has been sung for several years now. The shushers never win. Holly fails yet again.

Holly AND girls fail again. Blame seems to go both ways to me. Granted, Holly just can't seem to "bring the hammer down" when it's need, but at some point the girls have to own up to their lackluster play.

Reactions: 2 people
Holly AND girls fail again. Blame seems to go both ways to me. Granted, Holly just can't seem to "bring the hammer down" when it's need, but at some point the girls have to own up to their lackluster play.

Russell, De Shields, and Nared....must play well and lead the team.

I'm hoping for a win, this team usually gets up for the big games. Are you a psychic? You have not been wrong yet! No way did I think we would win against South Carolina or @Mississippi State.

I'm hoping for a win, this team usually gets up for the big games. Are you a psychic? You have not been wrong yet! No way did I think we would win against South Carolina or @Mississippi

As a child who grew up in a Christian family, I've always dream of things and it happened the way I dreamed it. Not a psychic,but most times I feel things and it happens, but my dreams is always a guarantee!!

Whether it's this game or next, I see some really unrealistic disappointed fans that are going to get a dose or reality. Unfortunately, the fundamental problem with the Lady Vols program has not changed, meaning the head coach. Sad!

Going home today! If the same team that was on the floor against Dayton shows up today , we are toast.

If Holly had any coaching attributes, she would immediately pull the lackluster performers off the court and let them sit for a while. Maybe a long while. Coach Summit would do it in a heartbeat. This falls clearly on Holly. Coaches job is to get her team ready mentally and physically.

VN Store

Back