NCAA Tournament - Day 3

Don't like Brenda Frese but she has something special in Destiny Slocum! She is a baller and loves the game

Reactions: 2 people
Don't like Brenda Frese but she has something special in Destiny Slocum! She is a baller and loves the game

A lot of talk about her being back when she was recruited being Lady Vol but we lose out to Maryland which is really tough.

Refs just handing this Texas/NC St. game back to Texas. Total BS.

Absolutely unbelievable call to foul out Miah Spencer, the senior having a tremendous game.

Reactions: 4 people
What a great game - Texas vs ncs
Wes Moore gets every bit from his players!
Heartbreaking loss for ncs

Reactions: 1 person
NC State game showed how important guard play is.

But, but, but, their center is weak and has bad hands and gets pushed around and lets the little guards run all around her and if she would only get tough well I'm sure NC State would be in the final four.

My apologies to you for this post but I believe you are absolutely 100% correct.

Refs just handing this Texas/NC St. game back to Texas. Total BS.

Absolutely unbelievable call to foul out Miah Spencer, the senior having a tremendous game.

Every year I think officiating just has to get better in the women's game--somehow expecting major changes in the off season. It never happens. I actually think the quality of men's officiating has been moving towards the women and not vice versa.

SC comes back from 11 down to beat ASU by 3, but may have some bad news with Allisha Gray going down in the 4th quarter. It didn't look good...at best a sprained knee, at worst an ACL. Hope she's ok to play next weekend.

FSU blitzed past Mizzou. They are looking like a Final Four team, especially if Gray is out for SC.

Brianna Turner just went down with a knee injury. Looks serious. Today's games has been a bloodbath. ND can't afford to lose her. Prayers that she's ok.

Brianna Turner just went down with a knee injury. Looks serious. Today's games has been a bloodbath. ND can't afford to lose her. Prayers that she's ok.

This ND game is nuts! They've really missed Turner on defense, especially. Purdue's had no problems getting to the rim.

This ND game is nuts! They've really missed Turner on defense, especially. Purdue's had no problems getting to the rim.

They missed her on offense, too. She was unstoppable in the 2nd quarter until she got hurt.

Overtime. Let's see what happens.

Very unfortunate for SC and ND. I, too, hope that Turner and Gray are able to return. As for the Lady Vols: Stringing together a series of excellent performances has been difficult, and it might cost them in the 2nd round, rather than the Elite 8 this postseason run. We shall see.

Lambert is down for Duke... looks like an ACL. They might still have enough to get by Oregon... but Maryland?

ND and SC injuries sure make things look wide open in their brackets. We could be in a situation again where the semi Baylor - UConn matchup would be the de-facto NC game.

Maryland seems to be peaking... but the game is in CT. Foul trouble or a bad shooting night could still sink UConn. And wouldn't the LV's love another shot at Baylor?

Florida State looked good... but Mizzou's defense did not adjust well. Mizzou manages to guard the three point line and still clog the middle and rebound... but they had no answer for FSU's 15 foot jumpers and the Seminoles man-to-man defense that limited their 3 pt looks.

SC could be in trouble going up against FSU. ND would miss Turner going against OSU and Texas.

Don't be surprised if the Pac 12 falls back to earth tonight.

VN Store

Back