NCAA 1st Round Post Game Presser (3.18.17)

After a 1st round win yesterday no one seems to care enough to comment on the presser! Hmmm

This is exactly the kind of game where we could play a maximum game and beat the crap out of Louisville. This is a game we might get up for and play a great game. If we control their guards which will be tough to do we will win this one.

After a 1st round win yesterday no one seems to care enough to comment on the presser! Hmmm

Kind how it goes on this site.

Holly is much more comfortable in this setting after a win than a loss (understandably so).

I think they will keep their focus through the tournament and will play well against Louisville. Kara Lawson picked Louisville as the upset winner of this regional bracket so, this will be a challenging game.

Louisville has the kind of guards (quick, rangy, athletic) that have created problems for the LVs in the past.

But, I am optimistic that the LVs will find a way through to the final four. I think our Big Three will all come ready to play.

Reactions: 5 people
I think DD, Mercedes and Nunn will bring it. The wild card is Jaime. If she snaps out of her slump and stays out of foul trouble, I think the LVs will roll. If Jaime has another bad game, Reynolds and Middleton will have to have big nights.

This feels like the Miss St game-- the LVs are underdogs in a hostile environment with their backs against the wall and something to prove.

Reactions: 1 person
Middleton probably won't see a lot of minutes tomorrow because Louisville guards are too fast and athletic for her. Hopefully meme is ready to play.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back