NCAA Tournament Day 2

Decker Moss

Well, UConn had no trouble. Question. Why does UConn get to play at 11am with no competing games for coverage? Then everyone else is playing during other games. The whole nation gets to see UConn, then the rest of us get whip around coverage or local coverage based on where you live. Only upset I would like to see today is Chattanooga over Louisville. Lady Vols need to come out to play.

Well, UConn had no trouble. Question. Why does UConn get to play at 11am with no competing games for coverage? Then everyone else is playing during other games. The whole nation gets to see UConn, then the rest of us get whip around coverage or local coverage based on where you live. Only upset I would like to see today is Chattanooga over Louisville. Lady Vols need to come out to play.

I actually think most teams would prefer not to play that early. Not to mention if you were in California that would be an 8am game, Colorado 9am, & Texas 10am. It's really not an ideal time to play for viewership or for players in most cases regardless of TV coverage. I didn't even wake up til 10am EST... and that was only because my wife called me from the hair salon to ask me if she should bring breakfast home.

Reactions: 3 people
Stanford proving that Oregon State's poor performance was no fluke. I'm sure they'll rally to win their game, but 15's shouldn't be taking 2's to the wire. The Pac 12 fans better hope that Washington has a good tourney.

When I watched the Pac 12 teams battle each other this season I felt that the league's performance overall was down. I wouldn't have seeded any Pac 12 team higher than a 5.

Funny, the Pac 12 teams claim that nobody watches their late-night (in the east) games and that's why they don't get the recognition they deserve. Well, this year I think it helped them. The folks who did the seeding obviously didn't see what I did.

A 2 seed is just about a guarantee of a Sweet 16 appearance. But there might not be a Pac 12 team in the Elite 8.

Are you serious? Everyone wants to see UConn play. They have won over 100 games in a row, 4 consecutive natl. titles. They would beat our LVs by 30 or 40. Sorry, the truth hurts me too, I wish we would make a coaching change. That is the only way we will be great again.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 people
Baylor won 119-30. Frightening. The 3 bigs were unstoppable. Poor Texas Southern :'(

Sadly, that wasn't even their largest margin of victory this year. I can't believe they lost to UConn. With Alexis Jones back, I might be inclined to pick them if a rematch were to happen.

Are you serious? Everyone wants to see UConn play. They have won over 100 games in a row, 4 consecutive natl. titles. They would beat our LVs by 30 or 40. Sorry, the truth hurts me too, I wish we would make a coaching change. That is the only way we will be great again.

I don't want to see UConn play. So you're wrong.

Reactions: 4 people

It's a crying shame ain't it! No matter what aurienema does he will never surpass the founder of women's basketball. Simply because she was the founder.

TAMU pulling off an amazing comeback vs. Penn. They've come back from 21 down in the 4th after going on a 25-1 run over the last 8 minutes of the game.

Penn choked badly and turned the ball over twice in the last 30 seconds. Heartbreaking loss for them.

Reactions: 1 person
Gotta respect Gary Blair and his ability to get the most from his players. Seemed like aTm was headed home for sure.

Funny, the Pac 12 teams claim that nobody watches their late-night (in the east) games and that's why they don't get the recognition they deserve. Well, this year I think it helped them. The folks who did the seeding obviously didn't see what I did.

Did you see them go 7-0 in the first round?

I'm surprised that Anriel Howard hasn't been scalped yet. That weave must be easy to get a handful of when you're fighting for rebounds.

There was at least 3 out there tonight with ling weaves. All 3 are beautiful. That aside. Hell of a come back by them tonight. They were dead for 3 quarters.

Did you see them go 7-0 in the first round?

Did you watch the games? Their two #2 seeds both struggled with #15's. Washington didn't look very good against a #14. Their best wins were each by a point against the third best team in a non-power five conference and the 7th best team in the SEC.

When you are over-seeded you get easier matchups.

Washington didn't look very good against a #14.

Winning by 28 points is not looking very good? Remember when the Lady Vols used to "look bad" like that?

Their best wins were each by a point against the third best team in a non-power five conference and the 7th best team in the SEC.

Yes, the 7th place team from the "rugged" SEC lost to the 7th place team in the Pac 12. Which conference is overrated again?

When you are over-seeded you get easier matchups.

True, and no one should be more thankful for that than Tennessee....

Last edited:

VN Store

Back