South Carolina's Alaina Coates to miss NCAA tournament with injury

well, it is SC, but still hate it for them...gotta believe it will greatly effect their play...and,

GO LADY VOLS!

Reactions: 2 people
well, it is SC, but still hate it for them...gotta believe it will greatly effect their play...and,

GO LADY VOLS!

Tough blow for SC. Also tough blow for the SEC as they are the standard barrier this year. Just tough all the way around. Sooo, lets go LV, Miss St., KY, and everyone else, take up the slack!!!!! Go SEC!!! Go Lady Vols, be tough all the way to the end!

Reactions: 1 person
They still would've been a one seed regardless.

That's what I say as well. They were coming off a win vs. Mississippi State without Coates, and MSU would have been next in line for consideration of a #1 seed. I can't think of a single circumstance where SC would be penalized for Coates' injury in favor of MSU after proving they can win without her.

Tough break for South Carolina, and especially for Coates. If I were a player I think I'd rather miss most of the season than to get to the most exciting part and have to miss it! :no:

Fiddlesticks! I guess this leaves the door ajar for Connecticut to sneak through and finally win it all...

Sarcasm....😖

she hasn't played as much recently I noticed in the Miss State game.

They lost star forward Alesha Gray last night also, injuries are decimating them. Gray cannot be replaced.

Isabelle Harrison (knee)
Jasmine Jones (concussion)
Andrea Carter (knees)
Bashara Graves (hand)
Massengall ( concussion)
Mercedes (feet)
Janna Tucker (knee)

SH## 💩 happens !!! We have had our share of injuries!
I hate it for the S.E.C. But 😈

Last edited:
Isabelle Harrison (knee)
Jasmine Jones (concussion)
Andrea Carter (knees)
Bashara Graves (hand)
Massengall ( concussion)
Mercedes (feet)
Janna Tucker (knee)

SH## 💩 happens !!! We have had our share of injuries!
I hate it for the S.E.C. But 😈

I totally agree. Reynolds was injured last year as well. We've been through a lot of injuries the past 3 years.

VN Store

Back