Lady vol team is a surprise team..

It's a whole new season! I know it's rough, but let's get behind the ladies and enjoy the ride! They just may surprise us and if not, we won't be too disappointed : )

Reactions: 7 people
It's a whole new season! I know it's rough, but let's get behind the ladies and enjoy the ride! They just may surprise us and if not, we won't be too disappointed : )

I'm with you NBB.

New season.

A new attitude.

The LVs that beat South Carolina, MS, Notre Dame, Stanford and Kentucky is the team that is on my mind right now.

That will be the LVs who start off against Dayton and win their way to the Final Four.

It's March MaDnEsS for a reason.:crazy:

GoLadyVols!:)

Reactions: 2 people
Hopefully the staff will look at Dayton's win against Texas A@M. They won big in that game

Karma anyone? Another E8 as a minimum. Wins over ND and SC and losses from nobody's. Anything can happen because it has this season. Be positive. Holly can't coach but maybe the basketball gods will show mercy and lend her a hand

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
which team played the most other tourney teams?

by my count Tn played 12

Last edited:
Tennessee should beat Dayton but Dayton isn't going to just stop playing even if they get down so... they gotta keep the energy up for 40 minutes. They should be rested so we shall see what they bring to the table. I'm gonna go rewatch the UConn Dayton game from this season to see if I spot anything that could be problematic for the LVs. That game was early in the season but teams usually give their best effort vs a perceived much better team.

Last edited:
I would not be shocked if the LVs lost to Dayton or made the EE. Their uneven body of work shows a team that has played very well at times and miserably at others.

VN Store

Back