Hey Governmentmule - softball thread needed

4-0 grand slam for SC. Arnold sucking this inning. Walked 2, hit 1 and Karen left her in to give up the GS. Some body else take over!

Hard to understand why Ralph would pinch hit a .167 hitter for a .360 hitter and then she strikes out.

Arnold struggling with control has grooved a few pitches were down 6 to 1 not looking good for the SEC opener.

Arnold walks another batter her fourth of the night on comes Kelsey Morrison we may get run ruled tonight.

It seems ralph is in love with bearden or something. He did this earlier in the year and she did the same thing.

He's trying to find somebody that can reliably drive the ball. He has too many slappers. Holcomb wasn't going to drive anybody in.

Two seasons ago, TN played SC in the SEC opener at Knoxville and SC hammered them in game 1 and got a lead in game 2. There was some kind of come-to-Jesus meeting and TN came back and won game 2 in extra innings, then won game 3 and according to Ralph that set the tone for their World Series run.

I guess the same thing is going to have to happen this season.

I'm at the bama and Arkansas softball game...and I see we're losing....no worries we will come back and win

Time to call it a day don't think anyone is going to come through tonight bases loaded twice and nothing to show for it.
Tomorrow is another day.

Bases loaded on two different occasions and only 1 run to show for it. That won't get it done.

No one can hit the ball. Stand and watch strikes go by and bases loaded vines strikes out. Boy I be glad when the great hitting team comes in to town.

VN Store

Back