Congratulations to softball coach Ralph Weekly

LVJeff

Ralph Weekly Moves Into Top 5 on NCAA Career Wins List - University of Tennessee Official Athletic Site

Ralph Weekly Moves Into Top 5 on NCAA Career Wins List

Vols' co-head coach Ralph Weekly now ranks fifth in NCAA Division I history with 1,274 career wins.

Also:

"Prior to his illustrious coaching career, Weekly spent 20 years as federal agent and served in the United States Air Force, where he was the commander of the Air Force Office of Special Investigations at McChord Air Force Base in Washington state in his last duty assignment. He was also awarded the Bronze Star and Vietnamese Cross of Gallantry for outstanding service in the Vietnam War."

Thank you Ralph for your service to your country and to the University of Tennessee.

Reactions: 18 people
I know Ralph fairly well and he's a really good guy. His history speaks volumes about who he his and his expectations for his players.

Reactions: 3 people
Ralph Weekly Moves Into Top 5 on NCAA Career Wins List - University of Tennessee Official Athletic Site

Ralph Weekly Moves Into Top 5 on NCAA Career Wins List

Vols' co-head coach Ralph Weekly now ranks fifth in NCAA Division I history with 1,274 career wins.

Also:

"Prior to his illustrious coaching career, Weekly spent 20 years as federal agent and served in the United States Air Force, where he was the commander of the Air Force Office of Special Investigations at McChord Air Force Base in Washington state in his last duty assignment. He was also awarded the Bronze Star and Vietnamese Cross of Gallantry for outstanding service in the Vietnam War."

Thank you Ralph for your service to your country and to the University of Tennessee.

So....if he is a CO-Head Coach....shouldn't only half the wins count to his record.....:eek:lol:

Reactions: 2 people
him and wife...two of the best...we're very fortunate to call them Vols...and,

GO LADY VOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 1 person
Truly a Tennessee legend! Softball has replaced women's BB as the flagship of women's sports at Tennessee.

i like big bats i cannot lie! :eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol:

Reactions: 2 people
Truly a Tennessee legend! Softball has replaced women's BB as the flagship of women's sports at Tennessee.

If that is the case then why isn't anyone complaining that they have not won a SEC title since 2011?

If that is the case then why isn't anyone complaining that they have not won a SEC title since 2011?

Because SEC softball is the cream of the crop in softball...also schedules are unbalanced in fact Texas A&M should win the conference this year

VN Store

Back