Rennia Davis' senior stats

Reactions: 1 person
We'll need her to be an aggressive scorer right out the gate if we lose Diamond. If we can get a Big 3 with Nared, Russell (assuming she stays) and Davis and have a great backcourt we should win a lot of games next yr.

Great numbers!!!!! I can't wait until next season.

I wonder if there will be any bragging rights since Westbrook is playing for the West squad in the McDonald's All-American game and Davis, KK and Hayes will lead the East. Should be fun.

We'll need her to be an aggressive scorer right out the gate if we lose Diamond. If we can get a Big 3 with Nared, Russell (assuming she stays) and Davis and have a great backcourt we should win a lot of games next yr.

Not just an aggressive scorer...she has to be smart. Meighan Simmons was an aggressive scorer from day 1, but it took her awhile to learn how to play team ball.

If Diamond goes, it will be hard for any freshmen to come in and replace her right off the bat. I'm not going to have unrealistic expectations for Rennia because I know it will take time. Her stats and overall game reminds me a lot of Shekinna Stricklen, and even Stricklen took an efficiency hit when she transitioned to the college game.

Not just an aggressive scorer...she has to be smart. Meighan Simmons was an aggressive scorer from day 1, but it took her awhile to learn how to play team ball.

If Diamond goes, it will be hard for any freshmen to come in and replace her right off the bat. I'm not going to have unrealistic expectations for Rennia because I know it will take time. Her stats and overall game reminds me a lot of Shekinna Stricklen, and even Stricklen took an efficiency hit when she transitioned to the college game.

If she can keep offensive players in front of her on defense and not get 'blown by' she will play a lot.

I just hope she has a faster gear she can hit than what I saw last week.

I think she has a smooth game like Diamond or Stricken. Diamond always seem go be playing in slow motion but yet have a very quick gear to get go the basket. Its because of her Basketball IQ and natural ability. Shes a bit clumsy though as was Stricken.

I think she has a smooth game like Diamond or Stricken. Diamond always seem go be playing in slow motion but yet have a very quick gear to get go the basket. Its because of her Basketball IQ and natural ability. Shes a bit clumsy though as was Stricken.

I've always thought the opposite. Diamond is the only player that plays full effort on both sides of the ball. How often do we see her miss a shot or turn the ball over, then race to the other end to prevent an easy score? I wish more of the players had her motor.

VN Store

Back