Sabbitical

alexvol

I returned today from a two week sabbatical to fish,visit with my 97 year young Mom and play dominoes in Northeast Mississippi.....Tupelo and environs within 50 miles.While there ,I attended the Miss State game and got really revved up about the possibilities of this team.Then came Thursday and it was dejavu all over again.

I hope they show up at least in the 1st NCAA tourney game......but you just do not know .....if it is one thing that this team exhibits is that it is consistently inconsistent.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
Glad you had a good time, but clicked on the thread thinking that maybe Holly was taking one (sabbatical) for awhile.

Reactions: 4 people
They are like looking at a bad car wreck...You wonder what in the hell happened?

They are like looking at a bad car wreck...You wonder what in the hell happened?

Most of the time we are looking at a car wreck, or a potential car wreck, and then there are those moments when the ladies look like a fine oiled machine. You simple do not know what you are going to get in this box of chocolates. I would love to see more of the fine oiled machine. I would like to see a big NCAA run.

VN Store

Back