@ESPN_WomenHoop

Auto NCAA bids up for grabs Sunday on ESPN2:
1 ET: ACC - Duke v Notre Dame
3 ET: SEC - Mississippi State v South Carolina
7 ET: Big Ten Purdue v Maryland
9 ET: Pac-12 Oregon State v Stanford
* UConn plays at 5 ET in American semis"

Fanly reminder :O)
The Lady Vols are probably sulking and ready to get the ball bouncing again.

Tennessee is a Dr. Jekyl & Mr. Hyde type of a team. We all have bared witnessed to this fact. Mr. Hyde reared his ugly head in the SEC tourney on the 1st day no less. Now it's time for Dr. Jekyl to make an appearance and stick around for the long haul.

GOLADYVOLS fight your way to the Final Four! :)

Reactions: 4 people
All of the games today should be interesting except uconn.

Hoping South Carolina gets back the injured player before the ncaa tournament begins

I see uconn got nurse back. She will be key to a repeat.

I think Norte dame and Baylor have the best shot at uconn in the tourney

In the MS/SC game, Vic benched Vivians most of the 1st quarter for her lack of play on both ends. In turn MS came back thanks to the leagues best player off the bench.

IF UT had recruited better the past two years, we would have been able to put players in with little or no drop off in play when expectations are not met.

Reactions: 2 people
In the MS/SC game, Vic benched Vivians most of the 1st quarter for her lack of play on both ends. In turn MS came back thanks to the leagues best player off the bench.

IF UT had recruited better the past two years, we would have been able to put players in with little or no drop off in play when expectations are not met.

I agree but must add that it is just more than recruitment, though.

Developing the players is crucial. Getting the most from your recruits and how to implement those players into your system makes for a better prepared team.

Holly lacks on all levels in that department. She has proven that with her five years at the helm.

SEC final is a great game. Looks like players know how to rebound, coaches making adjustments... State running full court press and Yesterday saw ND run a triangle and two defense. Fascinating. And look at the dynamic, involved coaches.

Reactions: 1 person
I'm impressed with McCowan of Mississsippi State. She's a big old puppy with lots to learn but she is aggressive and seems to understand the basics of being a center (rebounding, blocking out, making the layups.)

I'm impressed with McCowan of Mississsippi State. She's a big old puppy with lots to learn but she is aggressive and seems to understand the basics of being a center (rebounding, blocking out, making the layups.)

McCowan was dead set on coming to Tennessee and Holly withdrew her offer. I never found out the reason why. They were so focused on Cox, Holmes, and McCoy, and then ended up with no one. Can you imagine both Russell and McCowan in the paint?

It's crazy how much the refs favor uconn. They literally don't call any fouls against them. Kia Nurse is the Sophie Cunningham of her conference, they both play dirty.

It's crazy how much the refs favor uconn. They literally don't call any fouls against them. Kia Nurse is the Sophie Cunningham of her conference, they both play dirty.

I hate Kia Nurse. Swinging your hand across a player's face to clear out space is not incidental contact.

There were only 8 fouls total in the first half. I know you are use to seeing a lot more but it's not like a whole bunch have been called either way. Considering the conference they are in the vast disparity in talent you would actually think there would be far more fouls called in UConn games. LOL at the Cunningham reference and I was waiting for AMB to jump in and they did right in queue. AMB hates Nurse about as much as most of this board hates Holly.

LOL at the Cunningham reference and I was waiting for AMB to jump in and they did right in queue. AMB hates Nurse about as much as most of this board hates Holly.

I'm not going to deny it. I mean, she has tremendous leadership abilities, but she is Steve Wojo with a ponytail. Hate her.

Reactions: 1 person
Watching the Ucf-UConn game on ESPN2

Incredible. Announcer says UConn has not lost back to back games since 1993.

I'll say it again.

Players like Nurse and Cunningham are exactly the type of players that Tenn needs to add to the mix!

Reactions: 3 people
Watching the Ucf-UConn game on ESPN2

Incredible. Announcer says UConn has not lost back to back games since 1993.

UConn has lost 56 games over the last 24 seasons. That's an average of only 2.3 losses per year. So it would be a statistical oddity if they HAD lost two games in a row.

In the last 10 years they've lost 14 games -- that's an average of 1.4 losses per season.

VN Store

Back