Chantel Osahor Pulls Down 27 Rebounds

T.J.

In a loss to Oregon. Unbelievable to me that I've not seen any articles on ESPN W about her dominating rebounding performance.

Not Chantel's 27 rebounds nor Kelsey Plum's 34 pts were enough for no. 11 Washington to win the game. They lost by 1...Crazy!

Congrats to Oregon. McDonald H.S. All American Sabrina Ionescu was involved big time with her team beating Washington.

Inconsistency continues to plague Tennessee Lady Vols

Reactions: 1 person
In a loss to Oregon. Unbelievable to me that I've not seen any articles on ESPN W about her dominating rebounding performance.

Not Chantel's 27 rebounds nor Kelsey Plum's 34 pts were enough for no. 11 Washington to win the game. They lost by 1...Crazy!

Congrats to Oregon. McDonald H.S. All American Sabrina Ionescu was involved big time with her team beating Washington.

Inconsistency continues to plague Tennessee Lady Vols

I think Chantel leads the country in rebounding. She nasty.

I wonder if Ionescu gets NFOY. Three triple doubles would be very hard to overlook.

Reactions: 2 people
Osahor pursues the basketball like her life depended upon it. She's a tough go. A player of her caliber is definitely what is needed here at Tennessee.

I am impress with Chantel and will be following her team in the Tournament.

Sabrina Ionescu is an up and coming gamer! Read a lot about her and watched her McDonald All America game last year. So far she's proving that she's legit.

I don't know much about the race for FOY, though. Any other players in contention that you know of?

I think Chantel leads the country in rebounding. She nasty.

I wonder if Ionescu gets NFOY. Three triple doubles would be very hard to overlook.

Actually, it's four. I think she's kind of what folks hoped Reynolds might be.

Osahor pursues the basketball like her life depended upon it. She's a tough go. A player of her caliber is definitely what is needed here at Tennessee.

I am impress with Chantel and will be following her team in the Tournament.

Sabrina Ionescu is an up and coming gamer! Read a lot about her and watched her McDonald All America game last year. So far she's proving that she's legit.

I don't know much about the race for FOY, though. Any other players in contention that you know of?

If not Sabrina, then maybe Joyner Holmes from TX or Destiny Slocum from MD. Other than them, I can't think of any other high profile freshmen having good seasons. I don't think Jackie Young from ND or Lauren Cox from.Baylor have big enough stats.

Reactions: 2 people
Living just down the road from where Coach Pat grew up and playing little league and HS basketball with one of her brothers, I am definitely a Lady Vol fan. Things up on the hill have gone south for the LVs for the last several years. CHW was left with a fully stocked roster but cannot seem to coach them up to a level that is consistent enough to win regularly. I know her overall record is pretty good, but we were one of the top 2 programs in the country and now we are middle of the pack in the SEC. You people in this thread are LV regular posters. Do you think Currie needs to pull the trigger now or wait until CHW wastes a couple of years on the no. 1 recruiting class that is coming in 2017?

Last edited:
Holmes and Slocum are sure bets. I can see either of them getting FOY.

VN Store

Back