Is it a good thing the Lady Vol's lost

Ladyvol777

It looks like they play better against better teams. If the win the SEC and get a good sead they probably would lose the first game. Looks like an 8 or 9 sead. If they win they get a number1 seed, a game they could win.

It looks like they play better against better teams. If the win the SEC and get a good sead they probably would lose the first game. Looks like an 8 or 9 sead. If they win they get a number1 seed, a game they could win.

No its not.

Reactions: 3 people
So much "wow" in this statement. I hope you're right, but this team needs a coach with some fire. No way should a Lady Vol team ever look uninterested in a SEC tournament game.

Reactions: 1 person
they may do better with some time off,they have looked tiered at times late in the season

Only if the loss gets CHW canned

We are a 6 or 7 seed regardless but who would you guys replace her with and holly has to do something I have a feeling he will clean house

The only ones that I see tired are the fans watching an imposter pretending to be a coach on the sideline.

how do you figure that ? CHW does have a very good record,batting around 75 %,made what 3 elite 8's ?

who would be better? and yes I'll say it,look out for next years class,of course I do think that MR and
DD will be gone

how do you figure that ? CHW does have a very good record,batting around 75 %,made what 3 elite 8's ?

who would be better? and yes I'll say it,look out for next years class,of course I do think that MR and
DD will be gone

If you are the LV's, the Elite 8 is a given. That is the floor, it's where you start judging a successful season. If they don't make it that far it's automatically a bad season.

Reactions: 3 people
It was a bad loss like many other bad losses this season. They have one more chance to make a showing and if they get to the elite 8 again will be a good comeback for this team. The team had some problems mainly after the big three no one could score consistently or make a decent pass. If the big three come back next season and we can fill the other two spots on the floor with decent players they will win most of the games they lost this season.

It was a bad loss like many other bad losses this season. They have one more chance to make a showing and if they get to the elite 8 again will be a good comeback for this team. The team had some problems mainly after the big three no one could score consistently or make a decent pass. If the big three come back next season and we can fill the other two spots on the floor with decent players they will win most of the games they lost this season.

This team (and coach) getting to the elite 8.
To me they have just as much chance of lining up and flatfoot jumping over the moon.

g mule, you sir, are the last of your kind. The true believe. lol

phar holly!

Nobody sead that coming for sure.

Fact! And we get upgrades at the other two spots!

I agree with your post also Holly needs to get most of the blame here. After Cooper went down she should have went after a JC pg to address that issue. Jackson and Middleton are not the answer and never will be. I still think Kyra Elzy would have been a better coach for this team even with a short bench. If the new AD is smart he will hire Kyra Elzy.

VN Store

Back