Usc

"I absolutely love USC and I always want what is best for this university," said Cooper-Dyke. "What is best right now is that I step aside as the women's basketball coach and let someone else lead this team.

Holly your turn!!

Reactions: 5 people
"I absolutely love USC and I always want what is best for

Last edited:
This isn't the first head coaching job she's quit. Her track record is she lasts about three seasons as head coach and then leaves. She's also been penalized for NCAA infractions.

This isn't the first head coaching job she's quit. Her track record is she lasts about three seasons as head coach and then leaves. She's also been penalized for NCAA infractions.

My crazy phone.. Sorry guys!

Interesting I actually thought she had done an okay job there and had brought in a bit of talent... interesting.

Reactions: 1 person
Interesting I actually thought she had done an okay job there and had brought in a bit of talent... interesting.

I've been a fan and follower of Coach Cooper since her start at USC. This was supposed to be the season where the Trojan women were to battle for the PAC-10 crown.

They had McDonald All American red-shirt senior Jordan Adams returning from her best season ever at USC last year but then she got injured. She came back though and started some games but I think she was reinjured and never seen another game. A big blow to the team.

But they had most of their scoring back from last season, too. And they all appeared much improved. Also, they had several top 25 ESPN players including UConn transfer Sadie Edwards. For whatever reason the team underachieved big time. As a fan I am disappointed.

It's obvious to me that something was just not right for them to be losing so many games. I appreciate Cooper given it that old college try. Good luck wherever she lands, again.

VN Store

Back