Another Baylor football player in trouble

VA_VOLFAN

Man this is crazy !

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...olence-toward-a-woman/?utm_term=.446e1a53798f

Baylor has had something like 52 rape accusations against 30 players in the last 4 years! I think mulkey really misspoke when she said that Baylor is no different than any other university in the country and these things happen at all other universities... I really hope college/universities are not all experiencing this.

I know this is a lady vol forum however I truly believe that UT does not have these issues!

Reactions: 4 people
Man this is crazy !

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...olence-toward-a-woman/?utm_term=.446e1a53798f

Baylor has had something like 52 rape accusations against 30 players in the last 4 years! I think mulkey really misspoke when she said that Baylor is no different than any other university in the country and these things happen at all other universities... I really hope college/universities are not all experiencing this.

I know this is a lady vol forum however I truly believe that UT does not have these issues!

Baylor is the same school that cheated like crazy back in the ol' SWC days. They had a basketball coach lie and publicly portray a basketball player who was murdered as a drug dealer in order to cover up NCAA violations. There is something really systematically wrong at that school and it reaches all aspects of its athletic department and overall administration.

Reactions: 2 people
Mulkey blew it on so many levels.

Here obvious goal was to rebuke a threat to her recruiting. What she should have talked about his how proud she is that Baylor is working to correct this problem and make Baylor a great place for all student and how she is (and she should have been) working with campus to improve the environment. She could have talked about how she really understand this problem as the mother of a daughter and so on.

By blindly defending Baylor and impugning those who are concerned about the Baylor culture, she is now bears some ethical burden as new scandals come to light.

Reactions: 2 people
Baylor is the same school that cheated like crazy back in the ol' SWC days. They had a basketball coach lie and publicly portray a basketball player who was murdered as a drug dealer in order to cover up NCAA violations. There is something really systematically wrong at that school and it reaches all aspects of its athletic department and overall administration.

Dear God! That is horrific!

Mulkey blew it on so many levels.

Here obvious goal was to rebuke a threat to her recruiting. What she should have talked about his how proud she is that Baylor is working to correct this problem and make Baylor a great place for all student and how she is (and she should have been) working with campus to improve the environment. She could have talked about how she really understand this problem as the mother of a daughter and so on.

By blindly defending Baylor and impugning those who are concerned about the Baylor culture, she is now bears some ethical burden as new scandals come to light.

Agree. What a slap in the face her statements were to the victims. She really comes off as a nutball. I sat behind the Baylor bench at that game this year (hate to even being that game up) and the way she acted was just koo koo - I was like "Yikes!" 😳

VN Store

Back