Tourney Bracket Question

SoDak_LV_Fan

After looking at Creme's bracketology just now, I wanted to pose the question. Do you think it's a possibility for Tennessee to host in Stanford's part of the bracket instead of A&M? I feel like our 4-2 record against top 10 teams is deserving of something. Not many teams even play 6 ranked teams during the season (Maryland). A 6 seed is about what we would be projected as and whoever that 6 seed is with Stanford, I think has a big advantage.
So why not us?!

Reactions: 1 person
If we do very well...like final of SEC. Tournament, i think we get a 4 seed. Not saying we deserve it. The committee knows butts in seats is a huge problem, hence the whole top 16 hosting thing. This year standford can't host, plus we dogged them, so any reason to get Knoxville as a host will be used.

they will probably try to keep Standord as far west as possible... Knoxville seems unlikely.

I would agree with that but I would say the winner of Pac-12 would stay out west. Oregon State or Washington maybe especially with the play of Plum lately.

Scheduling conflict. And I completely agree with you on attendance. If you can give an opportunity for a top attendance school to host, and the scenario makes sense, why wouldn't you!

VN Store

Back