Game Thread Lady Vols Softball in the Tennessee Invitational

governmentmule

as always Go Lady Vols :clapping:
Date: Thursday, Mar. 2, 2017
Time: 3:00 p.m.

vs. Southeastern Louisiana

TV: SEC Network + so a streamed game ?

you can stream it here

Watch Live Sports Events and ESPN Programs Online and on Mobile Applications - WatchESPN

no link to listen to the game,if you have one please post it

vs Ohio

Date: Thursday, Mar. 2, 2017
Time: 5:30 p.m

TV is the

SEC Network

you can stream it here

Watch Live Sports Events and ESPN Programs Online and on Mobile Applications - WatchESPN

you can listen here

University of Tennessee powered by College Sports Live

vs Bradley

Date: Thursday, Mar. 3, 2017
Time: 5:00 p.m

TV is the

SEC Network

you can stream it here

you can listen here

University of Tennessee powered by College Sports Live

vs Jacksonville State

Date: Thursday, Mar. 4, 2017
Time: 4:30 p.m

listen here

http://www.utsports.com/collegesportslive/?media=546735

vs Delaware
-Thursday, Mar. 5, 2017Tenn.
Time: 2:00 p.m

you can listen here

http://www.utsports.com/collegesportslive/?media=546736

vs Campbell

Thursday, Mar. 6, 2017Tenn.
Time: 5:00 p.m

just shows game tracker

http://www.utsports.com/gametracker...ol=tenn&sport=wsoftbl&camefrom=&startschool=&

keep up the good work Lady Vols :good!:

as all ways Go Lady Vols :clapping:

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
thanks government mule...what a start..."something wicked this way comes"...and,

GO LADY VOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Didn't we just play Bradley in the New Mexico tournament before Mary Nutter? I think we did! Odd to playing the same mid-major team a second time in a different tournament.

For those of you who live in Knoxville and the surrounding area, please, please, please go see this team.

They are young but talented and IMO will be pretty special one day. They play hard and think Tennessee is a special school to play for. Reward them by going to see them.

For those of you who live in Knoxville and the surrounding area, please, please, please go see this team.

They are young but talented and IMO will be pretty special one day. They play hard and think Tennessee is a special school to play for. Reward them by going to see them.

Yes please go out and support them!!

Geer is out this whole weekend guys if you're wondering where she is....end of 4 lady vols lead 6-0

Morrison in to pitch she looks like a good pitcher if she can gain her control she can help this season. 7 to 0 Lady Vols let's end this.

I will get me a roster a lot of these players are new so until I get familiar with their faces can find out who they are that way. Weimer was up and walked to score the 8th run.

I followed this game on game tracker as best I could while the basketball game was on. Moss started the game, and as she did out west started slow gave up some hits. Gregg with a grand slam home run Tennessee wins 8 to nothing in 6. Looks like a lot of players got to play.

I plan to watch the next game saw the last couple innings of this one. Was watching the dismal basketball team play another uninspired game.

I see McSwain struck out on three pitches with the bases loaded. Wow.

Jeff I noticed in the first game that Scarlett has gone to wearing glasses. I don't remember them last year at all. I assume she did at the tourneys you attended as well.

I hope they help because she looks weak on those swings!!

Jeff I noticed in the first game that Scarlett has gone to wearing glasses. I don't remember them last year at all. I assume she did at the tourneys you attended as well.

I hope they help because she looks weak on those swings!!

Yes she had glasses in the games I saw.

She's a good kid and a fighter, but she lost confidence last season and can't get it back it appears.

VN Store

Back