Lady vols will win today Vs.M.S

I'm in...GO LADY VOLS...:pepper::pepper::yahoo::yahoo:

PS. Amen

GO LADY VOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IM JUMPING OUT THERE WITH YOU TOO!!!! LADY VOLS WILL GET THE UPSET VICTORY TODAY AND WIN BY 10!!!!! (AND HE DROPS THE MIC) GO LADY VOLS!!!!!! :matrix::matrix::matrix::matrix::matrix::matrix::matrix:

Reactions: 1 person
Why would it be a miracle? They had miss st beat in the first meeting but choked the last 2 minutes of the game.

And may have had a larger lead going into those final minutes had we been smarter with the game/shot clock at the end of each quarter...

TN got today win over MS.. If u believe in miracle say Amen!

I believe it is getting near to win or go hone, basketball...The time that brings their minds back to their basketball roots.

I believe in my players. They don't need a miracle, they just need to bring their confidence and passion.

Nared staying out of stupid foul trouble has been a huge problem for too many games! She is a key must show up and play out of trouble. Meme must not even attempt a shot also.

Nared staying out of stupid foul trouble has been a huge problem for too many games! She is a key must show up and play out of trouble. Meme must not even attempt a shot also.

Someone has to take the task and get in Jaime's head....Do the Jollette-DD thing for her.

Meme needs to play to her strengths at this time. Defense, rebounding and driving. Shooting, only to show the defender, she will...She needs to watch every game of ucon's Gabby and see how a player can use above average athleticism for different contributions. Maybe over the summer, she can do this.

Someone has to take the task and get in Jaime's head....Do the Jollette-DD thing for her.

Meme needs to play to her strengths at this time. Defense, rebounding and driving. Shooting, only to show the defender, she will...She needs to watch every game of ucon's Gabby and see how a player can use above average athleticism for different contributions. Maybe over the summer, she can do this.

Gabby Williams is not above average athleticism. She has exceptional athleticism, which is the only reason she is able to perform at the level she is at.

MeMe can start with some basics, like fundamentals in shooting layups instead of trying to juke and showboat and miss everything. She looks like she has zero basketball offensive skills, other than the occasional corner three.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back