Sec tourney

Teejay5952

I really hope we get another matchup with lady vols & South Carolina, that game was a classic. I feel like it would be more intense & competitive because of how it ended the first time. Imagine them meeting in the championship game.

Reactions: 1 person
Hate to be doom and gloom, but don't think Ladys will get there. It seem hard for them to "turn it on and keep it on" for the length of time it will take to get there. That is if they are seated to be able to meet in the final. If they meet earlier, the maybe..

I really hope we get another matchup with lady vols & South Carolina, that game was a classic. I feel like it would be more intense & competitive because of how it ended the first time. Imagine them meeting in the championship game.

I think this is a match up we don't want to see until tourney finals. We wont beat them twice this season!:thud:

Mizzou won at Alabama, but aTm is down at half to Ole Miss. Best we can hope for us to keep it up in our game and that aTm falls, so we move up to a 5 seed.

Though would we prefer a quarters matchup with Missouri over Kentucky?

Mizzou won at Alabama, but aTm is down at half to Ole Miss. Best we can hope for us to keep it up in our game and that aTm falls, so we move up to a 5 seed.

Though would we prefer a quarters matchup with Missouri over Kentucky?

I think Kentucky is a better matchup for Tennessee. Akhator is at a huge disadvantage playing against Russell. With Mizzou, there's always the danger of them getting hot from outside.

The TAMU loss IMO works against Tennessee, because it puts them in the bracket against Georgia/Auburn, which is tougher than Ole Miss/Bama...even though they lost to all four of them. It also puts them in the semis against SC if they make it past their first 2 rounds.

Better Epps than SCunningham, IMO.

Hopefully, the LVs will be motivated to avenge bad regular season losses to any of UGA/Auburn/OM/Bama. UGA is probably the toughest of those four teams, but the LVs played incredibly poorly against them in Athens. UGA was on fire shooting 3s, and the LVs had a season high 24 TOs and Nared only hit one FG all night. SCAR will be a challenge... especially if Coates is back at full speed.

Hopefully Georgia beats aurburn and then South Carolina and I hope we get Alabama so we can make a statement that we're the better team

I like the opportunity to avenge the Alabama loss and beat UK again. USC could be tough but it will let us know a lot about both teams--if we make it that far.

The opportunity is here.

No sense in doing an in-depth analysis with potential matchups as this is the most enigmatic team in the country. They are just as likely to lose to Bama/Vandy as they are to win the tournament....

This tourney is only going to affect our seeding were in the NCAA tourney. I think it will be quite difficult for a team playing seven players to get to the final game. We really needed to be in the top four and we didn't make it. I hope we win as many as we can but not to concerned as to where we finish in this tourney mainly knowing that we don't have the depth to come back everyday because our main players will have to log huge minutes every night.
I will be very happy with two wins.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back