Who's going to Greenville and where are you staying?

We'll be there. Staying at Embassy Suites. Speaking of the tournament, I know two people who bought ticket books, but are now unable to go. Feel free to contact me if you want contact info.

Jim

Arriving Late Thursday/Early Friday - Holiday Inn, Anderson...about 20 miles out of Greenville.

Last edited:
I used to live in Anderson! Sandy Springs to be precise. Only bad thing about it is Clemson is TOO close!

Well...hope that's the only bad thing. LOL That was the closest room we could find at this late date and plus it was on the right side of Greenville for us given we are coming on from Middle TN.

Looking forward to exploring Greenville. I understand it's been revamped and is really nice with a lot of cool places to eat and such.

Well...hope that's the only bad thing. LOL That was the closest room we could find at this late date and plus it was on the right side of Greenville for us given we are coming on from Middle TN.

Looking forward to exploring Greenville. I understand it's been revamped and is really nice with a lot of cool places to eat and such.

Love Anderson. Think it will take you at least 30 minutes to make the drive, if you are at the Clemson exit. It's built up a lot, but I think that is where a lot of the hotels are. The area is pretty congested, around the Woodruff Road etc. can be bad. Downtown Greenville is nice. They've done a lot to the area. Hope for good weather and can eat outside. We love the area; it's not Mt. Pleasant or the Horseshoe:yes:, but very nice. Tickets are in 114...you won't miss the hat. Just hope they let me in the gate with the ugly thing!

Reactions: 1 person
I have family that lives in Greer. Which is a hop, skip, and jump away from downtown greenville. Check out Falls Park if you get the chance. It is beautiful with a legit waterfall in the middle of downtown featuring a swing bridge. Who calls the shots on location for the tourney? Coaches or just the league offices?

Reactions: 1 person
I have family that lives in Greer. Which is a hop, skip, and jump away from downtown greenville. Check out Falls Park if you get the chance. It is beautiful with a legit waterfall in the middle of downtown featuring a swing bridge. Who calls the shots on location for the tourney? Coaches or just the league offices?

Definitely checking out Falls Park if we can - thank you!

VN Store

Back