Fans we need to act fast rather than talking..

sisaq

We need action/ Petition, to get dis so cal Head Coach out of here.. University of TN is just wasting time on her.Did she have Voodoo on them?

Sorry, but coach Holly and the other coaches did not miss a single layup or foul shot tonight. Unfortunately the Lady Vols only have about six decent players. When two or three of those players have a poor shooting night, the LV's are most likely going to lose.

Reactions: 5 people
Sorry, but coach Holly and the other coaches did not miss a single layup or foul shot tonight. Unfortunately the Lady Vols only have about six decent players. When two or three of those players have a poor shooting night, the LV's are most likely going to lose.

Loose? u watching the game? they already won lol

Reactions: 2 people
Sorry fans, I'm just frustrated seeing lady vols a super star program not in Ranking, and playing like a high school team with that coach making huge cash in salary.

Sorry, sisaq, we all get frustrated at times. Holly will continue as the coach and that will be good for some. They can continue to throw up stupid posts. To, it's funny that so many fans seem to see the bad, in their opinion, in players and coaches but not see the horrible officiating in these games. With competent officials, and I don't know where we would get any, we win this game going away.

Reactions: 8 people
We won tonight, which I was happy to see, however, it should have never been a cliffhanger. Nunn played some tough basketball tonight. She is a lot more aggressive than Russell. I particularly loved her aggressiveness at crunch time. I also have to Middleton a pat on the back, her defense seemed better tonight. If not for her shooting, I believe we would have lost to the Gators.

Loose? u watching the game? they already won lol

I did watch the game and know they won. However, in almost every loss the LV's have had this season, at least two or more of their top players have had a dismal offensive game.

Reactions: 1 person
game no-shows? meme , Kortney, nared for most of the game, Nunn in the first half.

:(

Maybe you shouldn't have started your 1000th "Fire Holly" thread before the game was over!

Win or loose is not why I started this thread ok..I did because she got to go. Bullies always got angry when they're not the one to start a thread. If u don't like the comment,just don't respond Rubbish!!

We just beat a team with more losses than wins. Let's not act like we accomplished something. With the talent we have we should be beating teams like this by 20. Holly isn't getting it done.

Reactions: 8 people
When does Holly's contract end? That's when she will be let go. Women's basketball breaks even at best, so they obviously can't afford a buyout. It is a niche sport whose fanbase size doesn't fluctuate significantly based on wins and losses. Sorry to be a wet blanket, but it's true...

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
To, it's funny that so many fans seem to see the bad, in their opinion, in players and coaches but not see the horrible officiating in these games. With competent officials, and I don't know where we would get any, we win this game going away.

The officiating was the difference between a win and a loss tonight. The game was very much called in Tennessee's favor. With the rebounding and shooting about even, the difference was Tennessee's huge free throw advantage. Even the deepest orange-tinted glasses could see that the refs gave Tennessee a huge gift tonight.

Win or loose is not why I started this thread ok..I did because she got to go. Bullies always got angry when they're not the one to start a thread. If u don't like the comment,just don't respond Rubbish!!

You missed your chance to misspell they're.

We need action/ Petition, to get dis so cal Head Coach out of here.. University of TN is just wasting time on her.Did she have Voodoo on them?[/

We got one for a coach who was underachieving and his team got so mad they made a surprise sweet 16 run and should have been in the elite 8. Maybe that's what this team needs. Where do I sign?

I'm over her too, but I am not signing a damn petition. But if you are going to be chicken little, make sure the sky is falling on the day you are crying it. And if folks don't like your comment, you will catch Hell just like the rest of us do when we type without thinking. If you are gonna be dumb, you better be tough.

We won tonight, which I was happy to see, however, it should have never been a cliffhanger. Nunn played some tough basketball tonight. She is a lot more aggressive than Russell. I particularly loved her aggressiveness at crunch time. I also have to Middleton a pat on the back, her defense seemed better tonight. If not for her shooting, I believe we would have lost to the Gators.

I concur

When does Holly's contract end? That's when she will be let go. Women's basketball breaks even at best, so they obviously can't afford a buyout. It is a niche sport whose fanbase size doesn't fluctuate significantly based on wins and losses. Sorry to be a wet blanket, but it's true...

I believe her contract runs through 2019. And yes, WBB is revenue-neutral at UT, so Holly's contract is likely to be fully executed.

Last edited:

Middleton's last defensive stand against Williams (?) was superb. The FL guard thought she would juke right by but AM kept her in front and locked down, forcing a low % 3 pt. shot. I was impressed!

Reactions: 6 people

Having six players has nothing to do with her ability to prepare a team. How many layups did Florida make tonight, I lost count. Defense suppose to be her strong suit, she is crap as a coach. Anyone that defends her as a coach has no business being a Lady Vol fan. Open your eyes, it doesn't matter what you think of her as a person, as a coach "SHE CAN'T COACH". All of the people that call our games can see it and basically say it every game.

Reactions: 6 people

VN Store

Back